Part 2

She left from there to her house. She knows that she had to do this not only for her uncle but for her also. By reaching her house her mom asks "why are you late. You are biggest embarrassment to my family. I have marriage function to attend but you useless girl come home late. I told you come early na."

"Mom you didn't tell me to come home early." By saying this a smile form on her face.

Her mom slap her and said "you are saying I am lair. Whatever we are going."

"Make it sure nothing happens to my house."

When everyone left, she goes to her room and lay down for few minutes.

"Mom you are right this is your home not mine. I promise you I will leave from here so you won't get more embarrassment. But never forgive you being my mother you can never be my mother and in future I snatch the right from you to be my mother."

She picks a photo frame from her study table and said "Dadu (grandfather) you make sure I have everything but never got acceptance from your family. Here this house is never will be my home and in office everyone become friendly with me for their selfish motive, they thought I don't know but I can see everything clearly. I don't want to talk about this. In your will you left everything on my name but not the love of your family. I miss you Dadu."

When she saw the clock on her study table it shows 9.30 pm that means she have time to work on the presentation given by her uncle. She saw those files which kept on her bed which is given by Ajeet uncle to study to make presentation.

She smiles by seeing those file and said let's start the work Ashi. You have to finish this soon. First let's make a hot coffee. Before that I need a hot water bath to relax my muscle. With these thought she move to her cupboard to get towel and her night dress. She went to the bathroom which is at the end of the hall down stairs. She uses that bathroom only because only her room is not having attach bathroom. Earlier it was storeroom.

But the thing which she doesn't know that someone is watching her and listening her. That person saw the bandage on her hand and leg. He knows very well that she had fever also but he can't show his concern. He knows he should be tough towards her for her betterment. That person is none other than her Dad who love her daughter very much but don't show it. He knows if his wife, mother or any other family member get to know about his love towards her than she has to suffer more. Now she didn't get that worst treatment by her family because they thought that he hates her.

He said to himself that he can't do anything for her daughter but at least make it sure she eats something.

With this thought he went down.
After sometime he saw she is coming towards kitchen after taking hot water bath to make coffee.

Then she hears her father ask her to make a coffee for him.
Her father said "there may be some leftover, eat that because I don't want that my hard earn go in waste. Rest of the family eat on the function."

She said OK Dad.

There is smile on her father face that her daughter doesn't have to sleep empty stomach.

Dad did you eat your dinner.

No

Why

Don't you think you are asking too much question?

Sorry Dad. I ask because there is food for you. So, I ask because I am not hungry.

Finish the food because I don't feel to eat and the food got waste. After eating make coffee for me and give it to me in my room.

Dad I don't know why you do this. I know you love me and you show your love and concern toward me in your way when no one is seeing you but in front of everyone you behave careless about me. Why Dad you have this double standard towards me. Why. I know there is some big reason and I want to know that before leaving.