Part 39

Aahaan and his cousins went to ground for football match where Aahaan and Rayaan are playing football with other children. Ishaan and Dhruv (Rahul and Ved children) cheer up for their brothers along with their father and grandfather.

Viraj woke up little late to see no one is on bed so he come downstairs after completing his morning routine. He ask about Aahaan because he know very well that his aunt and uncle won't woke up before noon. They need time for themselves. Shikha told him about football match in locality so he went to the direction which she pointed to see Aahaan's team is playing good but it look like he is playing single against opponent team. Seeing new face all look at him few youngsters who are their to see the match recognised him but before they ask his autograph Aahaan who won the match jump on him to celebrate his win.

Viraj hug him like always, both brother celebrate Aahaan's win forgetting everything around them. Arun, Rajesh, Saloni and Arun's in-laws also come with their children who are friends with Singh family children and Aahaan. 

Aahaan "bro did you see how I played."

Viraj "I saw but I don't think you can stand against me."

Viraj challenge him because if anything is common among them that is if anyone challenged them they will accept it. So Aahaan said "let's have match to see who is best."

Arya who also woke because of new place, due to this Ashi's sleep got distrubed.

Ashi "what happen."

Arya "why did you wake up, sleep for sometime."

Ashi "I didn't feel to sleep without you."

Arya "let's feed you first because you didn't have any solid food for long time."

After brushing their teeth they come downstairs to see only Indu, Riddhi, Shikha and Dadi at home.

Ashi to Riddhi "bhabhi where are others."

Indu "di all are in group for football match."

Ashi "come Arya let's see Aahaan playing."

Arya to ask no one particular "can we have something to eat."

Indu gave him a glass of fresh coconut water along with homemade cookies. After feeding Ashi Arya took few cookies with him.

Ashi took him to ground to see Aahaan and Viraj are playing one on one. Both are playing good but Aahaan has upper hand on Viraj. After a powerful shot which is goal Aahaan teases Viraj.

Viraj eyes fall on his aunt and uncle so he said to Aahaan who is opposite side of them that make Viraj to Ashi's side "Aahaan who touch aunt A first will be winner."

Hearing him Aahaan look at his eyes direction to see his Mom and Dad are in ground.

Aahaan "this is cheating." With that both run towards Ashi's direction to touch her first but how can Ashi let her son defeated so she run to other direction. Viraj saw his aunt moving towards Aahaan so he shouted "aunt A you can't do this, this is cheating."

Aahaan hug his Mom lightly to not hurt his sibling. Aahaan "everything is fair in love and war. My Mom love me more, right Mom." Ashi kissed his forehead in answer.

Arya patted Viraj's back and said "Viraj no one can win against this mother-son duo."

Viraj "you are right uncle Rey. Come lets go have something to feed our stomach."

All saw this one man ask from Ranveer "Ranveer who are they."

Ranveer ponting towards Arya said "he is my son-in-law and other man is his nephew." Saying this he went behind them along with his family.