Part 11

They try many times but nothing happened.

Arya said to Ashitha "they know I am married they will corner you when we go to France. Every formality is done you just let me know the date so that I book tickets for us."

Ashitha know how difficult for him after Dadi's death but she is with him in every step.

Arya "Ashi your father is scared of something find the reason then only come to conclusion. Hate is big words to say about something or someone. If you want to break the link between you and them, then you should not feel hater towards them. It also made a link between you."

Ashitha wipe her tear and said " I think you are right I should not feel any kind of emotions for them, then only I will be free."

Arya "Go and get ready you have presentation to present. I feel hurt (pointed to his heart) here whenever I saw tears in your eyes. So don't waste your tears for them."

Ashi went to bathroom to make herself presentable. Till then Arya call the room service and order their brunch for them because he know they need energy after the emotional breakdown. They had lunch meeting where they will take their lunch with Mr. Ajeet Singh.

The had the food and went to conference room for meeting.

They finish meeting and had lunch. Ashi said she has work so she is leaving to Arya and to her uncle ask permission to leave. After getting nodded from them she went to her house.

In the parking she saw her father is waiting for her. They both went to park near to hotel.

Ashi ask "dad do you want to tell me something."

He nodded.

Ashi " what."

He said " Don't you want to know why they can't kill you till now."

Ashi was shocked to know that they want to kill her.

He "yes if they are given power, they will kill you long ago. Naveen and me present a will in which papa named all properties on your name with clause that if anything happens to you the whole properties and his pension went to government account. Naveen being advocate help me do this after that mishap. It's true papa gave all his properties to me but it was me who transfer it into your name with the help of that fake will. I did this to protect you that is the reason they hurt you tortured you but can't kill you. You will access to those properties after your marriage or you turn 25 whichever is earlier."

He "you know I kept you that frock with me it helps me to avenge for what they did to you."

He said "now you everything. You can decide what you want to do."

Ashi "dad do you have my medical report."

He said "yes I had, why."

Ashi can you give them to me.

He said when we go home I will give you.

They went home. They saw that Diya's whole maternal family and in laws are there. Along with his son and nephews in laws are also there.

He went to his room without answer to their greetings. Ashi sat on sofa and order Diya to bring coffee for her father and her. Diya got courage by looking at so many people and refuse.

Ashi know that she is going to refuse that is why she order, so that other also saw the trailer.

She gets up from her seat went Diya and grab her hand, pull her with so much force that her body is almost dash in Ashi body but she move side and Diya dashed into her own mother who is standing behind Ashi so hard that the sofa move few inches back even though it is 3 seater and 4 person sat on it. Everyone is shocked till now his father come.

Ashi grab his hair and pull her by hair, ask "do you think they can stop me. Na I am Ashitha who known as one of rowdy of Ahmedabad. If not believe me you can ask your father in law. Am I right uncle."

She slaps her left right like morning and ask same but said remember the morning dose this time it will worst.

Her father said "Ashi these have your all reports till now." Ashi go through the reports and said " you all gave me the most unbearable pain till now. I don't want to fall to your level. So here is a deal Diya, her parents and brother's family stay here in this house. (Shanti try to say something) but Ashi show her palm and said let me finish first. My company is going to merge soon till that all legal proceedings will not complete I have to stay here. It may take two weeks till than what I say do it with honesty then you all are free and if you try to do anything which I don't like I will arrange your life long holiday in jail that's my promise. Choose wisely."

"Don't force me to be worst you can't bear it. It win win situation for you all. The day I step out of this house there is no relationship between us. I don't want to carry this baggage to my new life journey."