Part 22

In India

As per Ranveer's tip Rishi got arrested but Rajesh still have one month. Vikas and Madhu Mehra come to Ranveer's house. They throw Diya out of their home after Rishi's arrest. Diya went to her parents house. They with Diya come to Ranveer's house and find Mehra their. Ranveer was not at home because he went to office as per his routine. Only Shikha, Shanti and Ved are at home. Ved stay at home to search about his Jiju with the help of Neel. Ridhi went to her office after dropping Rayaan to her mother's house. She told her mother in law that if she can't be mother to her own daughter then she can't be grandmother to her son.

Ved got to know guest come and know who are they.

They ask Shikha to call Ranveer then Ved answer to them "dad is not useless like you that he come on your call. If you can't wait then you can leave."

That shut them up because they know it's their need so they sit to wait for him. Shikha give them tea and snacks. Ved call his dad to told him about them.

Ved "dad Diya maternal and in laws all come."

Ranveer "let them wait. Ved ask Sonali to take Vivaan with her because I don't want him to see all this. And tell your Ridhi bhabhi to stay at her mother's house with Rayaan."

Ved "dad it will be better if you talk to Sonali Bhabhi."

Ranveer said ok and cut the call. He talk to Sonali who is ready to take Vivaan with her till all this problem solved. Today Ranveer didn't come for lunch at home but come at 4 pm.

When he enter into his house.

Meera shouted at him "why are you destory Diya's life."

Ranveer "yes it is true that I told about Diya's colourful life to her in law but with that I send Vivaan's DNA report too which states that he is Rishi's son then how I am spoiling your daughter's life. Shikha get me coffee and something to eat."

Vikas Mehra "then why did you send my son to jail."

Ranveer "Rishi in jail but why."

Vikas Mehra "I know you send my jail, you had problem with your family why are you including my family in your revenge. What did we do."

Ranveer "look man he is in jail not because of me but his greed is the reason for his condition along with your greed for money. Tell me you both husband and wife know about your son's scam but did you stop him. No you never stop him but encourage him. When first time he theft you should stop him then this day will not come before you accused me of the crime did by you and your son start arranging money which your son theft from bank. Now get out from my house otherwise I will call the police."

They left then he turn to his mother and said "this is what people say Karma is bitch. Ready holy book can't do anything till you implement them in your life. You and them are zero in this. First you torture my daughter when you did Kanya poojan. You know people like you make our new generation lack faith in them."

Ranveer went to his new room. Ranveer know the trap he lay for them they will never come out. He is just waiting for them to give money back to bank because after that Naveen will file case against on behalf of him for putting his house as mortgage and he will make sure bank will also go ahead with their case after recovery to.

Ranveer stay in Ashi's room, he is sad and missing her. He lay on bed and remembering all his life till now.

Time fly and Ved come to call him for dinner. He come down to find all except Ashi and his mother. He didn't care about his mother but missed his daughter.

Ved said "dad I try to know about the boy Neel but didn't find anything. "

Ranveer "you won't find anything. If I know Ashi then she will keep this case under rap because that she is. Leave all this Ved and focus on studies."