Part 28

Ashi talk for sometime then she take a deep breath. She come and sat beside his son.

They talk in French when they don't want others to understand.

In French language

Aahan "mom all good." 

Ashi "ya all good."

Aahan "mom why are you stressed."

Ashi "Aahan nothing happened. I was thinking to join office soon."

Aahan "mom I am not baby that I can't understand. Dad is US or in London."

Ashi know how stubborn Aahan is "Aahan dad is in US and it is related to business. My presence in London needed but I can't go there that is why I feel helpless."

Aahan "if that is the problem then you no need to take stress, once everything is solved you and dad take care of everything. I think it is better you join office rather than taking stress. Promise me you will not take stress, mom now you have my baby brother or sister for them and us you take good care of yourself, promise me."

Ashi "I promise and tomorrow we will get you enrolled in school, are you prepared of your interview."

Aahan "I am always ready."

Ved "what are you talking and in which language you are talking."

Ashi and Aahan look at each other then smile.

Aahan "Mama we are talking in French."

Ashi "leave it Aahan. Ved we need time to habitual. Dad can you tell me best school here for Aahan."

Ranveer "AKS school is best in Ahmedabad and their Aahan can continue his football practice too."

Ashi "ok then can you come with us to get his admission done."

Indu "Di their is no need to go for his admission, it's done."

Aahan "how."

Indu "because that school is my Nana's school. I will talk to him for your admission."

Ashi "thanks Indu"

Before she talk further Aahan said "Mami I will go through normal process like everyone to get admission. I don't like to take advantage of my family's position and power."

Ashi smile and said "it's good that your Nana is owner of the school. We don't need help in his admission but I will tell you when I need help."

Indu "then Di he need to attend an interview for his IQ test. This is just formalities."

Ashi "Aahan."

Aahan "mom I am ok as long as you are happy."

Ashi "Aahan mother can never be happy when her child is not happy. My happiness lies in your happiness so tell me what you want."

Aahan "Mom I am fine and Nana said this school is best." 

Ashi nodded. In all this no one notice Aahan except Ashi who saw him uncomfortable with Kashyap's presence.

Indu and Ridhi went to prepare lunch. Sonali follow them to help them in kitchen. Ved, Rahul, Arun, Aahan and boys went outside for ice cream treat by Ved till lunch is ready.

Ashi said to Meera "stay away from me and my son, if I saw you near to my son then I will kill your whole family along with you and your daughter. Dad I want to talk to you, can you come to my room."

Ashi and Ranveer went to her room. Ranveer lock the door and sit with Ashi on bed.

Ashi "dad I want Aahan's bodyguard in school for his protection. Can you talk to Indu's family without revealing real reason."