Part 20

Shanti Devi "Ranveer are you mad that you destory the life of Diya."

Ranveer "I just avenge for my daughter who leave you on my responsibility. Did you not feel little bit humanity when you all burn my 2 and half year old daughter's hand. That was not sufficient you try to make her life hell. I am just paying interest for your dues. Dues will come later. You all thought Ranveer is silent than he is accepting your every injustice to his daughter but you are wrong. Now for the granddaughter you hurt my daughter is going to pay for every pain my daughter bear. I won't stop till I make her life hell. I took my first step let's wait for next step."

Meera "you are my brother who promise me to protect my happiness."

Ranveer "last time when you tie rakhi on my hand."

Meera was thinking hard but can't answer. 

Ranveer "don't put pressure on brain, I will tell you that happen before you hurt my baby. You never thought that I will come after you. I never want my baby to know all this but she got to know and now nothing can stop me. Meera you break my family and I break your family to that extent you can never have family again. I told truth to Arun and Sonali. They will never come to you and if Arun being your son want to come then I will make sure nothing happens like that. You know fear and distrust is the biggest enemy of any relationship, and I make sure they have regarding you and your family."

Ved "dad I will help you in this. After all I have to settle scores with them. Till now you all see how I behave with my di and now I will show you what I will do to you. Just wait I will give you demo."

Ved make call to Arun and call get connected.

Ved "bhaiya where are you."

Arun "I am in office."

Ved "bhaiya I want to tell you something important. Bhaiya your Papa took loan for Diya do you know about this."

Arun "what Papa took loan but why. And how much."

Ved "I don't but I hear they are talking to Diya about loan and telling that she should not worried because you will pay the loan. You earn well and it's your responsibility as son to pay off their loan. Bhaiya it is more than 1.5 crores."

Arun "did Mama know."

Ved "I think dad had fight with them because what I hear is that they put fake papers of our house as collateral with the help of Dadi. Bhaiya please don't tell them I told you because dad will be angry with me to tell you all this. Please bhaiya."

Arun "don't worry I will not tell him."

Ved "bye."

All look at him. Ved "now that is what I called sending virus into other systems and control their system. Now Arun bhaiya will not come to meet you."

Rajesh "you think you can control Arun. You can never control him because he is my son."

Ranveer "let's see but now I think you need to rush to Diya's in law."

They all remember. Meera, Diya, Rajesh and Vivaan went to Mehra's house.

What Ranveer didn't told them that he send one copy to Arun's in law. Who are furious to know what kind of person they are related along with the loan statement.

Sonali's parents call Arun home to know his stand.

Ranveer know Meera and Rajesh offer money to Mehra to accept Diya but what they don't know that Ranveer is way ahead of them. He used his link to trap Vikas Mehra who help them to get loans on fake papers. Now they will know soon that they are trap from all side.