Introduction

A girl is getting ready to go to her office. Her phone start ringing she saw the name flash on screen. She smiles and attend the call and ask "now you remember me. I don't want to talk to you."

Person from other side said "then why did you pick my call. And before you cut my call, I have to tell you something important. I didn't call you because I am getting things done before your shift. Now like a sweetheart smile."

She said "Arya how are you. Are you fine?"

He said "Jaan now they don't matter to me. Just like your family. You know when person is hurt by their own then it affects not only them but their relationship with them also. You understand very well. Your family never hurt you that extend but mine did. Still, we feel pain of other. Leave that tell me are you done with planning."

She said "yes I panned everything but we need to find the person who is ready to buy the company. It will relive uncle."

He said "Don't worry you will find the buyer. Because company is running well it's just uncle is not ready to handle."

She said "I know he is broken. He wants me to take over the company but other side he is scare of what people think. You know how people are ready to destroy other for their fun."

"I know his fear is right. He doesn't want any finger point towards you just because he hands over you his company rather than his own relative just because you are his dead daughter's friend or you are his daughter from other couple."

"Leave that you tell me how is everything going on."

"It is fine. Now you go before you late for your office. Bye love you."

"Love you too."