Part 21

In India

Shanti Devi took Meera and Rajesh to her room where she saw that their is one cot is their and a fan.

They are shocked to see all this. Ranveer come their "this is what I can give you to be my father's widow. You know how widow life in our society earlier, you are going to live that life. You are not allow to eat with rest of family. You are not allow to come out of your room because you are bad omen which should stay in her room rather than roaming around the house. If I find you out of this room for any reason then I will throw you out of my house and no one can stop me, not even this society. So stay here." He shouted Shikha. His wife Shikha come follow by rest of the family.

Ranveer "Shikha you enjoy your life till now but from tomorrow if I find you going anywhere without my permission get ready to face me. From tomorrow you should make sure your mother-in-law won't come out of this room for even fresh air. You torture my daughter now take care of your widow mother-in-law. You know in our society how widow life and she should live like that, till you make sure my daughter live life as per her choice now make sure she live her life like I wish."

Shikha nodded.

Rahul "dad leave all this to on Mom because we all know how good she is to take care of others. Right Mom you will take care of Dadi."

They all left by leaving Shikha, Meera, Rajesh and Shanti.

Shikha "Rajesh men are not allowed in widow's room, so you should leave because I don't want anyone point on my mother-in-law's character. Meera make your husband understand how our society works. And ma don't you have any shame that you allow a man in your room. Chi I can't believe you can be shameless like this. I will not tolerate all this kind of shameless things in my home. Rajesh what are you waiting get out before i throw you."

Shanti "Shikha what are you saying."

Shikha "you old widow didn't you hear what I said. Shut your mouth because you are bad omen." She pull Rajesh and throw him out of the room. 

Shikha "sit in the living room, your wife will join you soon. Meera finish your talk, you have 10 minutes." By saying she left.

All are shocked with her actions.

Meera "ma we need to give money to Diya family then only they will allow her to live otherwise I don't know what they will do."

Shanti "let me check how much I had in my account." She check balance in her account in her mobile and found zero balance, with last transaction which happens a minute before from her account.

Shanti "Meera my account show zero balance, all money transfer to another account but it never happened."

Ved stand on door by taking support of wall said "internet banking dadi. I am you younger grandson and I know you love me so much that is why I got your love from your account. Thank you Dadi for this money I will definitely have party with my friends tomorrow." By saying this he went. He had his Dadi internet banking access through which he set auto transfer to his account that means that all the money come into his Dadi account transfer to his account next minute.

Shikha saw all this and know now what she need to do. Shikha snatched her phone and said "I can't allow you to bring shame to our family, so from now your mobile is stay with me. Who knows how many lovers you have like your granddaughter." She went to cupboard in the room where she know Shanti Devi kept her jewelleries. She open her locker and pick all jewelleries and said "you don't need all this so I am taking these to my room."

Shanti and Meera are shocked but blocked her way in which Shanti got slap from Shikha.

Shikha "you shameless widow, you want to wear these and go to your lover but this is not going to happen in my house." With that she left.