Part 40

Viraj who knows about Vihaan's adoption also try to keep adoption information hidden from Vihaan. Viraj didn't know the whole truth but have doubt that Vihaan's past is dark that is the reason why aunt A never said anything about Vihaan's past to him.

Aahaan look at his brother who is looking at him.

Aahaan "bro what you think?"

Viraj "I am thinking that from now I will not tell you anything."

Aahaan "bro you didn't tell me your secrets but I got to know by myself."

Viraj look at him then turn his face.

They all enjoyed their trip along with golgappa party.

Aahaan help his brother Viraj like his mother help him first time in eating golgappe. Viraj like them so much that he ask recipe from the vendor. After getting recipe he decides to make them at home for his aunt A bit what he didn't know that it is not as easy as like other dishes he made till now.

Whereas in Singh family Arun come with his family, father and in-laws. Seeing them Ashi who is having snacks with her family stand up to but Arun request her to sit. Arya hold her hand which make her sit but that doesn't meant she is ok with all.

Arya "I don't know about you but I don't like to continue same mistake again and again. So close this chapter for forever. I am giving you chance to speak first but once I start speaking you will not say single word. So speak."

Saloni's mother "Ashitha beta can we leave past to move on."

Arun "I know I hurt you but can't you forgive me for last time."

When no one said anything for next few minutes then Arya said "is anyone else want to add something in this."

Rajesh said "what I did is unforgivable but when Meera told me about your Dada ji's property which will received by his granddaughter I become greedy. In my greed I did many crime but if you can forgive me please forgive me for what I did to you." By joining hands he ask forgiveness.

Arya look at Ashi and got to know she become emotional because it is not her nature to take revenge. She just want to protect her loved ones and herself from any kind of hurt.

Arya "Mr. Kashyap trust and family are very delicate because once broken can't bring to original form so about forgiving you I know my wife didn't want you all to be part of our family. But we never stop our son to befriend with anyone whether they are related to you or not because we want him to live his life without the black shadow of his parents past so I request you to stop asking forgiveness because that can never be happened. Let children live their life like they want without letting them know about difference between us. And if anyone thinks to take this in their favour then no one is worst then me. Come Ashi you need rest."

Arya stand up and forward his hand to Ashi who hold his hand. Both left to their room to rest. But Arya turn back and said "I allowed your kids to be befriend with our son but I didn't allow any of you to come near him, if I find anyone from you near my son I will make your life hell which Ashi didn't because for me my wife and son come first."

After they left Ranveer said "you all received many chances but didn't bother about them and now you will not get any chance because this time my son-in-law is with my daughter so I suggest you to stay away from them. Let children befriend eachother otherwise I know very well my daughter and son-in-law will make it happen to you by keeping your children away from my grandchildren. Choice is yours."

One thing is clear to all that this time they will not get chance so they accepted whatever little they have. They left from their with sadness.

Ranveer who understand Ashi and her husband fear for their son, he decided this time he is with his daughter.

After having fun children return in the evening to see elders are sitting in lawn. Ranveer "Ved drop kids to their home and tell Arun don't need to worry about children till they are here from next time."

Ved understand the hidden meaning so he left with them to drop them to Arun's hous. And other went inside to change their dress. Neither Aahaan not Viraj ask about Ashi and Arya because they give the space.

Till now news spread about Ashi and her family in the neighborhood so one of their neighbour come their to get more information.

Neighbour uncle ask "Ranveer where did you hide your son-in-law, won't you introduce him to us."

Ranveer smile and said "why not but let him spend sometime with his son and wife then I will introduce him to you all."

After that Ranveer went inside followed by others too leaving neighbour in shock.

Time skip 

On dinning table at the dinner time all 5 children including Viraj telling them about their outing which other are listening happily. Arya is feeding Ashi which all find cute because Ashi is busy listening their stories.

After seeing Ashi and her family living way Rahul and Ved along with their children Rayaan, Ishaan and Dhruv start learning things from Aahaan. Now a days they are seen in doing household works from cooking to laundry, which is definitely postive change appreciated by all.

Seeing Ashi smiling freely after long period all elders including Aahaan and Viraj are happy.

Ved "Jiju I didn't get time to talk."

Aahaan "Mama how can you lie infront of us. You are talking to Dad and saying you didn't get time to talk." By hearing all start laughing.

Ved "now you talk to like your Mom."

Aahaan "don't bring Mom in this."

Ved "why she is my Di first then she become your Mom."

Aahaan "Mom"

Ashi "Aahaan your Mama is saying right." Then in his ear "but I love you more than him."

With that both laugh and Aahaan kiss her on cheeks by saying "love you Mom, you are the best."