Part 5

When she reached her room, she went behind the pillar which is in front of her room to saw the reaction of her action.

What she saw that make her happy by seeing the scared faces of those people and she saw her father who is silently laughing on their shocked face that they don't know about it.

She went to her bed because she knows that her work is almost finish. She will complete it by tomorrow.

Here the family is so shocked that even her brother's along with her cousins are shocked and scared. The person who is more scared is her younger brother who misbehave with her. The family eat their dinner and start discussing the sleeping program. Because the house has 5 bedrooms. Earlier they throw Ashitha out of her room and make her sleep on the floor in hall, but now they are scared to ask her. So finally decided that her aunt sleep with her grandmother and Vivaan in her room; Vedant, Rahul and Arun sleep in Rahul room; her mother sleep with Ridhi along with her son Rayaan in her room; Sonali and her son Arjun sleep with Diya in Vedant's room and her father sleep in hall.

Earlier if situation occur like this that everyone sleeps in their room expect her. Arun sleep with Vedant in his room. Diya and Sonali sleep in her room. And she sleeps in hall whether it is winter season or not. When everyone ready to go to sleep she saw her father is making bed on floor in hall, she come out from her room to see what is going on, when she saw her father is making bed on floor her anger rose because she knows only her father is the one who love her even though he never shows his love to her.

She asks what is going on with a voice which cause them fear more.

Her mother said what they plan (regarding sleeping plan).

She said "OH but now there is slight change in your plan. She (pointed towards her 3 brothers) said you three are going to sleep on the floor in hall and (pointed towards her father) you old man don't you think you are above the age of showing your strength go to the Ved room."

And one more thing I am going my room if I heard a voice which disturb my peacefulness then it won't be good. By saying this went to kitchen to make coffee

Everyone looks at her like they saw a ghost but do as she say. They don't have any choice because they know she is the most dangerous when she wants.

Her grandmother remembers an incident when they have to attend a marriage of her father colleague's daughter. And she went to attend that marriage because it was her friend's cousin marriage who invite her.

No one can forget that incident because on that day they saw the trailer but they never bother about it till now. That incident makes her popular not only their locality but in her father's office.

Flashback

Her father's colleague Mrs. Rashmi Gupta have 2 daughter and one son. Her son is the eldest, her son and one daughter is happy in their married life. Now her younger daughter is getting married in good family also. Mrs. Gupta's husband is business man who run a restaurant in the city which is quite popular among school going children, college student and those who come to city for work. It provides good food at cheapest rate to them, she like the dhokla of that restaurant very much. She knows Tejwarshar Gupta very well also know as Uncle Tej for her.

In the marriage function some groom friends and relatives are start misbehaving with the girls in the name of tradition of nok jokh (it is like healthy teasing between groom and bride side) between them but it's going too far, girls from bride side feel uncomfortable with those teasing. When Ashitha saw this and complain to Tej uncle, he said beta what can I do, if I do something they will create more problems to us. She can't stand this and her Tej uncle know about her nature, so he said "I can't do anything but I didn't stop you" by giving sly smile to her he goes to do his work.