Part 35

Hearing all this and seeing lady constable entering into Diya's cell Meera and Diya got scared. Along with that lady constable one lady constable also enter into the cell after closing the cell door. Both are using different ways to give Diya pain which make her cry and shouting for help. By hearing her daughter's cry Meera ask inspector to save her daughter but inspector didn't hear her and went to his table. 

Those 7 days are hell for both mother and daughter by getting painful beating and torture from police. On last day one male constable come to them to talk.

PC (male police constable) "if you give me money I can give you idea to save yourself from all this torture. Don't think this is going to stop because inspector sir is going to file application for remand again on the basis of your son and daughter-in-law's statement and court will definitely grant remand again."

Diya "please help us to get out of this torture. After coming out I will pay you."

PC "do you think I am fool to trust you when your own brother is standing against you."

After talking for few minutes with her mother Diya said "ok I will give you 2000. You just give me your phone and account no "

PC laugh and said "I am not fool to trust you and I want 50,000 not 2,000. If you give me then only I will open my mouth otherwise I am not interested."

After than he wait for few seconds and when he didn't get desire result then he turn to go then he hear Diya asking him to stop.

Diya "ok I will give you 50,000. You just give me phone to call my friend."

PC "give me no. I will call him."

Diya give him no. then he dial no. which is answer by a woman. PC put phone on speaker for Diya to talk.

Diya "Megha Diya this side. I need 50,000 now."

Megha "all ok."

Diya "yes I am giving phone to a man who will tell you in which account you have to transfer."

After that PC give Megha account no and Megha transfer 50,000 in that account. When message received by PC on his phone that 50,000 is credited in his account.

Diya said "now you got money tell us what is your idea."

PC "if your brother and daughter-in-law give statement against both of you under domestic violence and dowry then no one can save you. The lawyer who is fighting your case can't do anything. To save yourself you have to accept all your wrong doings in the court and file for mercy which help you to decrease your sentence in court on the basis of confession of your crime. And if you didn't do that before opposition lawyer start case then both can't come out of jail but if you confess then you sentence will be 5-7 years only. Now it's your choice what you want."

After that he left them in thought. 15 minutes later lady constable come to take them to court. 

In court Diya accept all her crime like hurting Ashitha from childhood to killing her friend whose rape is done by her husband under drug influence then stolen her son to present him as her son. Whereas as Meera also confessed about all her crimes like hurting Ashitha, cheating her husband and killing her father by giving poison. She even tell the name of poison and from where she purchased.

After hearing all this judge ask is there any pressure on them to say all this but when they said no one ask or force them to do this. Then judge said verdict will be given after lunch break. But what both mother and daughter don't know that male police constable is not their friend but he do that on inspector instructions to make them confess all their crime because they don't have proof against them and their only one way to get them punished for all their crime is that their own confession in court which they did now they know what happened to them.

After lunch break judge ask prosecutor and defence lawyer is their anything they want to say. Defence lawyer said no he didn't want to say anything but prosecutor said he want to say something.

Prosecutor "sir they confess their own crime without any kind of guilt and these kind of people is danger to our society so I request to court to give them impressment till death without bail. Look at them sir how they are saying their doing without any shame. People like them not need in our society."

By saying all that he went to his place and wait for judgement. Meera and Diya look at the police constable who give them that suggestion. Then they see inspector come to lawyer and said something in his ear. Then he nodded his head and again stand up "sir I would like to add something to this case."

Judge give permission then he said "sir they have contact who are helping them financial even when they are in police custody. Today they transfer 50,000 to one of the constable account to frame him. Here is the report of the transaction." By giving bank statement.

Judge "by hearing all their confession and proof present in court. Court decide life impressment till their death without bail to Meera and Diya. And court instructed police to find all their financial sources and submit their details in court in a month."

After that police took them to Jail but before going police constable said "50,000 is trap for you which we plan to trap both you. Now you will know what happened to those who hurt innocent."

Diya try to slap him but he saved himself. After they are taken away Ranveer come out along with Naveen both thank the both lawyer (prosecutor and defence lawyer) along with police who help them to trap them because behind all this Ranveer is master mind who got help from other with Naveen's involvement. Today he got to remove two thron from his daughter's life permanently. After thanking police and lawyers Ranveer and Naveen come out of court. 

Arun who come with his wife and in-laws for hearing saw them coming out of court. All are shocked to see them coming out because they all got to know about judgement given by court in Diya and Meera case.

Ranveer and Naveen both saw them but ignoring them they sit in Naveen car and left from their.

Saloni "Mama ji got what he want."

Saloni's father "no he didn't get what he want."

All look at him to understand what he want to say.

Saloni's father "how much I understand him in all these years one thing is sure he will not stop here. Arun and Saloni I suggest you to go to him and ask forgiveness even when he will not forgive but do that."

Arun nodded his head then all left for their home.

In Naveen's car

Naveen "what are you thinking so deeply Ranveer."

Ranveer "someone is after Ashi and her family."

Naveen look at him then he told him why she come to India and attack on her brother-in-law.

Ranveer "I don't know what I have to do to keep her safe. If anything happen to her and her happiness then I can't live with the guilt that I can't protect her now also."

Naveen hold his hand and said "we will protect her now at any cost."

Naveen love her as his daughter because he have two son that is why she is daughter of his family too.

After dropping Ranveer to his house he went to his home to find something useful to help Ashi.