Part 27

Ranveer and all come downstairs where his mother and wife are sitting on sofa because they know he will not like them. They saw all coming down except kids and Ashi.

Ridhi said "from today onwards mom you and Dadi are banned from entering into kitchen because I can't trust you with Ashi and her son."

Ranveer didn't said anything because he is in other thoughts.

Rahul "dad."

Ranveer "I am fine."

Whereas after shower Aahan went to look at his Mom. He slowly open the door of his mother's room to see her sleeping so he ask his cousin to keep quiet. He went inside and properly adjust blanket for her try to not distrub her sleep but Ashi being light sleeper wake up but closed her eyes again to sleep to know its her son. Aahan kiss her forehead and went out. He went down with his cousin. 

Ved saw them coming so he said "dad Aahan."

Aahan "what happen why you are serious."

Ranveer "nothing beta Ridhi your Mami is confused about what they cooked for dinner. We all don't know what you like or not and what you eat for dinner."

Aahan "oh that is why you all are serious. So let me solve your problem, cook what you cook for dinner Mom and I will try Indian cuisine but for safer side you can have bread at home."

Ved "bread why."

Aahan "we can use them as toast or sandwich. I don't know much about Indian cuisine."

Indu "so Di we can cook dinner today as per our choice. Aahan do you and your Mom comfortable with spicy food."

Aahan "we don't mind spicy food but too much spicy is risky."

All look at him. They sit in living room except Ashi, Ridhi and Indu. Ashi is sleeping and Ridhi and Indu are in kitchen for dinner.

Ved ask "Aahan tell us about your dad."

Aahan "Dad is my hero but Mom is angel in our life. Dad and Mom always busy with their business, whenever they went for business trip they make sure one stay at home with me. Viraj bhaiya  whom I call V is singer who perform in live concert with his bandmates and they release two albums also. You may hear band name Neel that is V's band. Dad is big fan of him but Mom like Hindi songs over English songs. Dad taught me football, Mom and V taught me music. I have happy family in Paris but everything went wrong from past two weeks."

Rahul try to divert his mind said "you play football. You know every Sunday there are groups who play football in our locality."

Ashi who is coming down after taking short nap said "bhaiya he is going to be professional footballer in few years. Presently he is in school football team and we are looking forward to see him playing in national football team."

Aahan "ofcourse Mom I will but can you tell me why you are out of bed."

Ashi "I wake up so come. What's you all discussing."

Ranveer "Aahan is telling us about his Dad."

Ashi "oh"

Aahan "Mom can you done with my enrollment in school."

Ashi "Aahan I thought you want to join school later."

Aahan "ya that is what I was thinking but I know you can't stay for more days at home. Very soon you will join office then what will I do."

Ashi "we will think about this later but now tell me are you comfortable here."

Aahan "I am ok and you."