Part 13

Ranveer "I lost my daughter." He chuckled.

Rahul know how much his dad is hurt. If anyone ask him whom his dad love most he will say Ashi.

He show his support by put his hands on his shoulder.

Ranveer "Mrs Shanti Devi because of you and your daughter I lost my only daughter. You think that I will let you go all like this. I am not worried about my daughter, you know why a girl can run the company she can do anything. I am sure she chose the best husband for herself. I will show you all how a wounded father took revenge from those who hurt his daughter. By the time I finished you all have nothing in your hand, you all will cry on your fate. Shikha I will not divorce you but your punishment is worse than others to be prepared. Remember if anyone of you cross my daughter and spoil her mood, I will show you what hell is on earth."

Ridhi "dad can't we talk to Ashitha. We can invite her husband for dinner."

Ranveer "do you think she will be ready for this. If by luck she said yes I am sure her husband won't accept our invitation. I am sure he know everything about this family."

Ved "dad I am sorry, I never know all this. The way I behave with Di it's not acceptable. I am really sorry."

Ranveer "you are asking for your sin, sorry is given for mistakes and punishment is for sin. Even though you don't know anything but you can't get right to misbehave with your elder sister. I don't care about you sorry. To hell with your sorry."

Ved bow down his head in shame. He thought "dad I know your are right but it's your son's promise that who are behind this mess in my life I will make them regret for whole life." He look at her mother.

Meera is watching all this and said " I can't believe she is married and didn't tell us. She always bring shame for our family."

Sonali's mother said "I can't believe someone can be so cruel Meera. (Everyone look at her). What you, your daughter, mother, husband and sister in law do with her I can't let the same fate for my daughter and her children. Arun you have to choose between your so call family or my daughter. If you choose my daughter then you have to break every thread which tie you with your family and if you choose your family I will make sure you and your family's shadow won't reach to my daughter and grandson. Sonali will divorce you and Arjun custody will be with my daughter, with you family history it's not difficult."

Meera "how can you say all this Arun is my son..."

Before she could say anything else arun said "no I don't want to associate with criminals like you. Mumma I already choose Sonali and Arjun, I ask Amit bhaiya to find a rental accommodation for us. Till then can we stay with you."

Ashi come down and sit on single sitter sofa. She call Diya to get her coffee.

Diya come with coffee mug. Ashi taste it and said "I must say Diya your mother and grandmother didn't teach to anything except cruelty. You know a school going kids know how to make coffee better than you." 

Ashi to Shanti "hi you lazy old woman teach something your granddaughter valuable but how can you teach you yourself don't know anything, your daughter is like you and now your granddaughter join both of you."

Ashi "Ridhi bhabhi could you make coffee for me."

Ridhi " ya sure I will." She prepare coffee for Ashi and dad, for guests tea. Sonali also help her.

Ashi got call. She smiled by seeing name flash on her mobile. Everyone look at her smiling face few are happy to see this and rest burn in anger.

Ashi "hi love."

Arya "are you ok."

Ashi "I am good, did you had something."

Arya "ya I am at your favourite restaurant and eating dhokal."

Ashi "you I will kill you if you eat without me."

Arya "hahahaha I can't believe it you are jealous."

Ashi pouted.

Arya "don't pout baby."

Ashi laugh by listening him. "I can't resist your charm Arya."

Arya "tell me where you want to first go for our honeymoon. Asian island, America or Canada, Australia or Europe."

Ashi "my dear hubby how long you plan our honeymoon." She want to hurt her father for not taking stand against his family to protect her.

Arya "3 months."

Ashi is shocked "are you serious who planned 3 months long honeymoon."

Arya "your dearest husband Hriyansh Aryadit Panghal."

Ashi smile "so my dear husband what about your business."

Arya "we will take care now tell me where."

Ashi "we are shifting to Europe so its last in list. First island, then we will go to Australia, then America and Canada. Last Europe. Arya I have to apply for citizenship also then only my new passport will made. Right now I had Indian passport."

Occupants in the hall's ears pricks by listening all this. Ashi enjoy all this. She want to tell them she is happy in her life.

Arya "you no need to worry I will take care of everything you just enjoy."

Ashi "Arya can we buy a bunglow. I don't want to stay in penthouse. You know it very well how much I like our house in Ahmedabad not because it is big, it give us privacy. Specially the swimming pool."

Arya "I send you 2 select which you like. I like the first one most. It has indoor swimming pool also."

Ashi is seeing pictures. Behind her Diya, Saloni, her mother and Ridhi also saw the pictures. She care less about them.

Ashi "I like the first one. I know you reconstruct according to my taste but why the 2nd one."

Arya "ya you are right I reconstruct the first one because I want to stay with you in our house and 2nd one is in Italy which I recently buy. I was thinking to rebuild it but thought that I will let you do that."

Ashi "why Italy we decided everything earlier."

Arya "Italy our vacation home."

Ashi "I thought you said our vacation home will be in Greece."

Arya "we will buy their also."

Ashi "no need that. We will talk when I come. Have your dinner and sleep tight. Bye take care and love you."

Arya "love you too."

Diya "you think you will make us jealous by you talk."

Ashi "I don't have time to spent on people like you. But for your information I am not like you. My husband and I earn more than you think."

Ved "Di I am sorry."

Ashi look at his face and said "Ved you are my younger brother that doesn't give you free licence to misbehave with me. I forgive you that doesn't mean I forget what you did and said."

Ved "I know but still I am very sorry and I promise I will not judge others on someone else judgement."

Ashi "good for you. Leave that, just focus on your study. Apply for training in Aryadit group, don't sit ideal during break. If you face problems mail me. You had my mail id."

Ved "Di can you invite your husband for dinner with us."

Ashi "Ved I know what you are trying to do but let me tell you it's good for everyone that he will not come. If he come he will show you all what hell is. You don't know him. I know him better then anyone."

Rahul "Ashi still we want to meet him."

Ashi "bhaiya he is very much possessive about me. After knowing what you all did to me, you all are alive thats the big thing. I don't want him to show his drak side to you."

Ranveer "do we have right to know about him."

Ashi "I don't think about all this. But I can tell you only one thing I am happy with him." 

By saying she went to his room.