𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗘»𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥

𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥,

    If you are reading this, it means I am long gone. My life has come to an end, and i will not be returning again. When i was 14, i ran into a boy who I came to know as Sir Jonathan Joestar. My first impression of the boy was...bizarre to say in the least. He was a very caring man, something i, a child of the slums, was not particularly used to. He grew onto me, slowing inching his way to be my friend. This scared me, and fearing for the safety of his life, i pushed him away. Years later, i had my first encounter with his brother, an adopted boy picked from the slums and placed in their white-picket family. 

    This man was known as Dio Brando. A beautiful crown of golden yellow hair was always a mess, falling to frame his angelic face. Amber eyes the color of fire was always filled with some kind of mischief. He was a beautiful, charming man. Anyone could see that, male or female. And he was a bastard. Pure evil. The angelic face was only a cover for his demonic thoughts.

    Still, i couldn’t stop being pulled towards him. Anyone could see this man was trouble, and i knew he would be the cause of my death one way or another. I watched him plummet to the bottom of a ravine, tears streaming down my face for the loss of the man i cared so dearly for. 

    It wasn’t long after that i soon after that i joined my love at the bottom of the cliff. However, instead of dying there, i was given a second chance to find him once more. And i took the opportunity to hunt him down. Following him around the globe, i was met with many challenges. And after many years, i finally found him. 

    Just as beautiful as ever, he stood before me, his face surprised at my appearance. He’d taken one step forward as was on me, doing the one thing he’d only wished he could do one more time: he kissed me. It was a cold kiss, both of our lifeless bodies only furthing the point we were cursed for eternity. And while i wanted nothing but to end the man there, slit his throat and gut him for all his worth, i couldn’t.

    Just as before, i was entranced. I’d waited over a hundred years in order to see his face. Never in my life had i believed i’d actually find him, and never had i believed i’d reside in his arms again. The body he owned was not his own, but that of his brother. 

    The current date is November 2 1987. I can only hope by now, whenever you are reading this, Dio is dead for good. 

    And for you, Dio, i will love you, forever and on. You and i were connected by fate, and we were always brought together. I wish for you to rest easy, my darling. 

Much love,

Vex