42: sunset

It's been almost a week and tomorrow Taehyung was going to move with Jungkook. He was excited but also a bit nervous. What if it wouldn't work out when they are together like that. Yes they would have privacy as Namjoon had already moved out a few days ago for his new job. But still, what if they get in a fight? Taehyung didn't like the idea of mad things. but those things are normal.

"don't worry so much Tae, it will be fine," Jungkook said, taking Taehyung's hand. The two were on a date and now heading to the seashore to watch the sunset. Jungkook knew Taehyung loved to see the sunset, so he planned a date at the end of the day to watch it together.

"I hope so, i don't want to hate you"

"we might get into a fight too, but we will make up. We are strong, at least we will get strong" jungkook smiled and they arrived at the end of the path. there was a bench in front of the fence that kept them from falling over into the sea. They sat down and looked at the sun that was now a warm orange color. making everything around them an autumn shade.

"Thank you, you always know what to say" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook, the man that did so much for him and still loved him so much.

"I just share what I know and think, but thank you" the raven chuckled and wrapped an arm around his boyfriend's shoulder making the boy lean against him.

"have i ever asked for your favorite color?" Taehyung asked as they looked at the sun slowly sinking down.

"I think you did, it's black. and yours?"

"Well, I like grey a lot. but beige and green are pretty too."

the two fell into silence again. but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence, it was nice. they just sat there together watching the view. they didn't have to talk to have fun and enjoy their time, being together was enough because they both enjoyed being with each other a lot. Jungkook ran his hands through Taehyung's hair lovingly making Taehyung smile. the boy grabbed jungkook's hand intertwining their fingers.

"Tae i love you~" jungkook sang softly. the other looked up with a smile. liking the warm colors on jungkook's face from the sun. He didn't want to miss the sun to disappear but looking at Jungkook was important too. He could see now so he had to see everything. jungkook was one of the things he liked seeing. Every time he said it like that Jungkook would get a bit shy not used to such compliments. He liked them but they made him shy.

"I love you too" taehyung say up and cupped jungkook's face giving him a kiss. the raven smiled in the kiss and wrapped an arm around the boy's waist pulling him closer. Now they didn't care about the fact they were in public or if anyone saw them they just took their moment to kiss. it's not like the bother anyone, they were sitting peacefully on a bench away from the crowd.

their lips moved together, what was first just a peck soon changed to a full kiss. but they didn't mind, they liked it. Taehyung's hand was on Jungkooks cheek caressing the soft skin with his thumb. Jungkook held the boy's waist and hip with his strong hands kissing taehyung back with the same move and feelings.

"Baby...the sun" Jungkook said, parting for the kiss with a smile. As much he wanted to continue he knew Taehyung had been complaining about himself missing the sun each time and he wouldn't miss it again.

"ah!" Taehyung turned around seeing it was already halfway gone, and it went too fast suddenly. "thanks" they sat down back normally next to each other just holding hands and shoulders touching.

"its nice"

"it's more than just nice, it's beautiful, look!" Taehyung said excited seeing the sun disappear. things turned a more red color now.

"Well i think you're more beautiful, that's why i said 'nice' '' jungkook shrugged.

"wow so original, I'm honored," Taehyung said sarcastically. but he actually really liked the words. even if it was so cheesy he liked it.

"hmm" Jungkook chuckled at his reaction.

Taehyung turned back to the sun and before they realised it the sun was gone. the orange color faded more and more to a deep grey blue color. the few clouds turning darker now the sun didn't shine on them anymore. they looked threatening.

"i think it's going to rain." jungkook said, looking at the clouds in the distance, which looked really packed.

"Shall we head back then, I don't want to get wet." Taehyung said seeing it too. suddenly they heard a faint thunder in the distance and Taehyung's eyes widened. "okay i want to go"

"are you scared of the thunder?" jungkook said with a chuckle.

"yes, i don't like it."

"alright, let's go then" jungkook wanted to tease the pother at first but decided not to, seeing the wind pick up. they didn't have time to play around if they wanted to prevent getting wet by the rain. so he decided to leave it be and walk back to the car with his lovely boyfriend.

Moments like these were so precious to them, and they were just the beginning. many more were to come, this wasn't the only fun thing they will do. both felt like good things were coming for them. maybe with a few obstacles but they will find a way. They didn't feel too worried. they still have each other, it will be fine.

---

next chapter is the last. :0