20: happy tears

Taehyung had a good day, he felt so happy still. Even if Jungkook drove away just now he still felt happy. Holding tightly onto the copy of the hospital appointment he walked inside the dorm building going to the elevator.

He couldn't wait to tell Jimin. His friend was already waiting with snacks at home so the brunet was kind of in a rush.

As soon as the elevator stopped, taehyung rushed out towards their room and unlocked the door.

"Jimin!" he shouted, startling the poor boy who saw at the table. Jimin hit his knees against the table and hissed in pain.

"Tae, what the fuck" he said rubbing his knees

"look look!"

"whats this?" Jimin asked, looking at the paper taehyung shoved into his face. He looked up at his friend and noticed taehyung started to cry. He got worried and snatched the paper to see what was written on there.

But he didn't need to get angry at all, his first reaction was to gasp and his eyes went wide staring at the paper.

"is this real?!" he asked. Taehyung nodded and wiped his eyes, smiling wide.

"j-jungkook did this for me," Taehyung said. "h-how can i ever thank him...i-im so happy Jimin. i s-so thankful"

"this...This is amazing. I am so happy for you '' Jimin stood up to hug his friend. "Tae don't cry. This is a happy thing"

"i am happy. These are happy tears Jimin. Happy tears" the brunet laughed a bit. "It's next week already, i am nervous...."

"don't be. It's gonna be fine. They are doctors"

"yes but...Bad memories you know"

"i know, but you are a strong man. You can do so much, you can even overcome that. I am sure of it. Because i Park Jimin aka your best friend and soulmate believes in you"

"aish, Jimin '' taehyung playfully smacked his friend's arm at the title he gave himself.

"what its true!"

"i know, just the way you said it!"

"alright alright. But i am very happy for you." Jimin said and sat back down to look at it again. A doctor's signature next to an unknown one. It was probably Jungkook's. The raven indeed paid for this.

"Jungkook really seemed like a good person, no one would just do this for someone. You really have a good one Tae''

"i think so too. I don't ever want to lose him, " Taehyung said and felt for a chair. Or just something to sit on. "it feels right, i want to be with him forever"

"I'm sure you two will make it."

"really? How do you know?"

"i just have this feeling," Jimin smiled.

-

"And how did it go?" Namjoon asked as his brother entered the house. The raven had told him about his plan for Taehyung. he was fully behind the raven and cheered him on with his decision. He could see how much taehyung meant to taehyung even if he hadn't seen the boy that much yet. Jungkook just changed so much and was looking brighter and happier on a day. He wasn't too focussed on his hobbies and his own world. He was more open. it was good to see. At first when Jungkook told he was going to the hospital to make an appointment for Taehyung he asked the raven if he was sure about it, the research would be expensive. But Jungkook seemed so sure of it that he would let his brother talk him out of it.

because well, If jungkook out his mind to something he wouldn't stop until he got it done. And this was one of them, Help Taehyung was what he had on his mind.

"He was so happy Joon. he started crying and thanking me, I won't forget that reaction" Jungkook smiled. He felt happy the boy accepted it and was happy about it. Jungkook was a bit worried the boy wouldn't like it.

"I'm glad to hear that."

"he kissed me Namjoon!"

"what really?!" Namjoon's eyes widened hearing his brother's words. He looked at the big bunny smile Jungkook had when he said that.

"yes, It was amazing, im happy he trusts me enough to be with me, he is such a sweet boy"

"Im happy for you, finally some progress in your life"

"Yeah, I'm happy too. this are going forward now"

"So the appointment is next week right?"

"yes"

"okay cool" namjoon smiled and sat on the couch, Jungkook then went to take a shower. having no one else than taehyung on his mind. Now they entered a new part of their relationship he was thinking of something he could do with the boy, maybe take him out to the fair next weekend? or maybe shop? or maybe just listening to music together was a better idea?

Jungkook wasn't the best at coming up with an idea for a date but he always did what he would enjoy and was something not too big, it needed to be casual and have this close feeling in Jungkook's opinion. Just them and he was happy, luckily taehyung seemed to think the same way. Just being with jungkook was enough for him to be happy.

The raven had exited the shower a while ago already and was currently laying on his bed looking at the message spam Hosoek was sending him.

Hoseok:

yo JK! I am going out with Yoongi tomorrow, you should join.

we are going to that same club as last month.

Jungkook:

what time?

Hosoek:
not even a 'hello'?, i am hurt. TT

Jungkook:

I am going to block you...

Hosoek:
noooo!!

Don't you dare block your best friend, I know where you live.

Anyway, we are meeting there somewhere between 8 and 9. so 8:30?

Jungkook:

Sounds good.

Jungkook replied and then was about to put his phone away. He thought of Taehyung. Would the boy like to go to a club? he wasn't sure, it wouldn't do harm to invite him see if he wants to. it could be fun. Jungkook agreed with his own thoughts and went back to the chat of Hoseok.

Jungkook:

is it okay if I take Taehyung with me? if he wants to go

Hosoek:
Of course!

The raven smiled. He wanted to ask Taehyung immediately and opened to send the boy a text when he realised the boy couldn't read them. texting wont do anything. Jungkook sighed and just decided to ask him tomorrow. He had to wake early for training anyway so he could stop by the boy before he left for school.

---

thank you for reading see you in the next chapter!