Chapter 19

Due to the ideas I was given from readers this is now a ToG cross over, you can finish reading now if you haven't read ToG, and if you do want to continue then enjoy x

We were thrown onto grass, Athena and Hera snarled as they stood.

"Everyone ok?" I asked as I stood, brushing myself off.

"Yes," Blake grumbled.

I looked around before my blood went cold.

"This isn't Prythian," I whispered.

"Then where the hell are we?" Blake asked, tapping his siphons.

As his armour covered his body, I looked around again, when I looked back as him my eyes went wide, he was wearing five siphons. I told myself to pull it together as I looked around once more, my mind spinning.

"Oryanth, we are in a third world," I breathed as I took in the city, the forest.

"Seriously!" Blake snapped.

"Drop your weapons," someone yelled, and I whirled, Rowan was stalking towards us.

"We aren't holding weapons," I called to him.

"Shut it," he snarled.

"You're Rowan Whitehorn, right?" I asked him once he reached us.

He raised a brow.

"Look, I am aware that I sound insane, but we aren't from this world I must have drawn the wardmark slightly wrong when I tried to get back to our world and ended up here instead," I told him.

"Aelin!" He bellowed.

I heard laughing and saw Aelin walking over with Lysandra in ghost leopard form next to her.

"Athena, Hera, come here, now," I told both leopards.

They came over and pressed themselves into my sides, Tori was still on my shoulder.

"Aelin Ashvyer Whitehorn Galathynius," I breathed, I couldn't believe she was actually here.

"That is my name," she told me.

"Sorry, it's just, the world I am from your life is a book series and it gave me the strength to carry on living and now you are actually standing here, and it is a little overwhelming," I said in a rush.

"My whole life?" she asked.

"Oh, um, no, it starts when Dorian gets you out of Endovier, then finishes the day you wake up to find the Kings flame everywhere but there is a book in the middle full of stories from your time as an assassin, and one on Chaol's time in the southern continent, it gets a little complicated sometimes, sorry, I'm rambling again," I said with a blush.

"Ok, I have many questions, come in and have tea with us." She spoke.

My eyes went wide, and she laughed again before beginning to walk towards the large building behind us, the palace, I realised.

Rowan kept eyeing us, but I tried to ignore it.

"I trust that you know how everyone is, so introductions would be pointless," she said as we walked into a sitting room, her whole court was there.

"Could you introduce them for my sake," Blake said, and she gave him a curious look.

"Blake is from a different world to me." I told her and she shook her head.

"Ok, I now have more questions," she said before she introduced her court.

We all sat, although Blake had to sit on a stool, I banished my wings to make Aelin's life easier.