Chapter 24

I told the woman who I was here to see, and she picked up her radio, it was pure luck that they both had free lessons and they came down to get me.

Miss Bishop teared up as she took in the bundle in my arms while Mr Mc Gee just looked downright shocked.

"Have you both lost your voices?" I asked after a while and Miss Bishop chuckled.

"Come on, we can walk around the school and see if there are any teachers you want to talk to," Miss Bishop said, and I grinned.

"How old are you now?" Mr Mc Gee asked.

"Twenty-six," I replied.

"You'll overtake us soon," Miss Bishop laughed.

"Age wise yes, I'm immortal now, but looks wise I will stay like this." I told her and they both laughed.

"This will never stop being strange," Mr Mc Gee chuckled, and I rolled my eyes.

I spotted my old English teacher and hesitated.

"Do they know that I'm even alive?" I asked.

"We had a meeting with all of your teachers and the staff that knew you personally when you went back to Prythian to tell them that you weren't dead and where you actually were, if any of them believed us I have no idea." Miss Bishop told me

"I guess we are about to find out," I said as I walked forwards once more.

"Miss Hall," I said as I got up to her and she looked up.

Her eyes went wide as she took not only me in but the baby on my arms.

"Sapphire?" she whispered, I nodded.

"But you were twelve," she muttered.

"There is a time jump, I'm twenty-six now, and as you can see, I have a family." I told her and she smiled at me.

"What is her name?" she asked, looking down at her.

"Kiara," I said, and she smiled.

"So, what Mike and Ellie said last year about you being fae and in another world was all true?" she asked.

"All true, if I could I'd show you the wings but magic doesn't exist here so I can't," I told her, and she laughed a little.

"I have your class again this year, they are still as reckless as last year," she said with an eye roll, and I laughed a little at that, my English class was a nightmare.

"I have lots more people to see, bye miss," I said, and she smiled at me as I walked away with Miss Bishop and Mr Mc Gee.

"As you are now an adult you can call us by our names," Mike said.

"Only if you are sure," I told him.

"We're sure," Ellie replied.

"Well then, is there anyone else you desperately wanted to see?" Mike asked.

"I'm not sure, it has been so long for me, I'd like to see my tutor if that is ok but if not then I'll go and see Mrs Williams and Luke before going home, I've already been in this world longer than I told Blake." I said and they both nodded.

We hid in their office for crossover before going to my tutor's room.

She had a class, but they all seemed to be hard at work, so Ellie took me in anyway.

"She's stunning," Miss Allen told me with a smile.

"Her name is Kiara," I said, and she asked if she could hold her.