Fights & Break Ups....Part 2

______________________
Michael:
Michael❤
Babe...I'm sorry. I love you so much! I've been a shitty boyfriend to you and I'm sorry! Its been 3 weeks since you've been ignoring me! And I miss you, I miss your voice, your laugh, and your smile. Please text me or call me! I love you babe. xxx

You finish reading the text. You missed him to but you were afraid that he'll just be the same. You sat there and dialled up his number. "Hello? Y/n?" Michael answered anxiously, you already felt tears form. "Hi Michael." "I miss you baby. Can you please forgive me?" His voice was so soft and very shaky, as if he was crying. "M-Michael, I honestly don't-" "Babe please!" Michael started to cry over the phone, that broke your heart so much. "Come over." You simply said with no hesitation. "R-Really?! Where are you at?" You heard shuffling followed by the sounds of keys shaking. "I'm at y/f/n's." After that you both hung up and you waited. 25 minutes had past by and you heard your bedroom door open. "Y/n!" You ran into Michael's open arms. "I missed you Michael! I forgive you!" You cried into his shoulders and he rubbed your back. "I love you y/n!" "I love you too!"
Calum:

"Y/n! Come on! Get up!" You heard y/f/n shout at you. "No. Leave me alone!" "Now! Its been a week, so come on!" She pulled the covers off of you, you felt a cold breeze come over you. "Fine! Where are we going anyways?" You asked slowly getting out of bed. "Clubbing! Now, get ready!" Y/f/n yelled going to her bedroom so she can get ready as well. *At The Club*

You weren't really dancing or anything like y/f/n was. You were just sitting at the bar just thinking about Calum. And what made it worse was that the DJ started to play yours and Calum's song: Look After You By The Fray. A wave of memories came to you so you felt a tear stream down your cheek. You turn to look at all the people slow dancing with each other. "May I have this dance?" You heard a familiar voice asked. You looked on your left to see Calum in a tux. "C-Calum?" "Hey babe. So, can I dance with you? You know, this is our song." Calum put his hand out hoping you'll say yes. "Yes, I'll dance with you." You both went to the dance floor hand in hand. He put his arms around your waist and you put your arms around his neck. You rest your head on his shoulder as you guys swayed side to side. "Y/n? Can you come back to me please?" Calum whispered into your neck. You picked your head up so you can look at him. "I really miss you and I really want back with me at home." You leaned in to kiss Calum on the lips. After you broke the kiss he had a big smile on his face. "I'm taking that as a yes. C'mon let's go home."
Ashton:

You've been staying at a hotel ever since you broke up with Ashton and that was 3 days ago. Right now you were looking at the ceiling at 3:35AM. You tried to go to bed but you couldn't because all that was on your mind was Ashton. Then, all of a sudden, you heard your door open. You started to get very scared. You couldn't move, you were frozen. When they walked into your room you seen curly hair. You just went on your side and pretended to be asleep. Ashton walked to your bed, took off his shoes to get in bed with you. As he laid down he put his arm around your waist. "What are you doing here Ashton? And who gave you a key?" "Luke did. And I'm here 'cause I miss you y/n. I really do, can you please forgive me?" You turned around and he kissed you. When you guys broke the kiss you scooted close to him. "I love you Irwin." "I love you too....Mrs.Irwin."
Luke:

It's been 2 weeks since the break up and you've been staying at your parents house. You awoke at 6:00AM and seen your dog laying with you. "Hey baby girl." You mumbled and Roxy picked her head up. You decide to get ready for the day so you got out of bed. You walked to your bedroom door to lock it because you were gonna get dress in the room. When you stripped down into your bra and underwear Roxy started barking. "Shh. What is Roxy?" You looked at the window to see where she was barking and you seen Luke. You walked to the window to open it for him. "Wow, I came at a perfect time." He smirked while looking at you up and down. "Luke, what are you doing here?" You asked sternly. "I'm here to apologize. I'm sorry for ALL the things I said to you. I was so upset because I was so afraid of losing you but...I did anyways. I don't want another man loving you. I miss you y/n y/l/n. Can you please come back to me?" You were in tears so all you can do was nod. He embraced you in a hug. "I love you babe." "I love you too y/n."

There you guys go! Love you guys! I hope you guys loved it! Stay beautiful/handsome!❤ Bye!