You Surprise Him On Tour (Calum)

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS ONE!! ALL YOU CALUM GIRLS! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! xx

______________________

I walked onto the airplane to London. I'm gonna surprise my boyfriend, Calum, on tour! I took my seat and put my earphones in.

I started to sit back more until I heard my phone go off.
Luke:D
You still coming y/n? We are excited to see you!xx
Me
Yea! I'm on the airplane! Does Calum know or no?
Luke:D
No he doesn't. So I g2g see ya soon.

He texted and I put my phone away. I laid my head back and just relaxed.
3 Hours Later.

I was finally here in London! I got a taxi and I drove off to their hotel.
Me:
Ashton! What floor are you on and what room are you?
Ash :)
5th floor and room B45!
Me:
Thanks! See ya!

I texted and I went to the front desk. I got their room key and took the elevator. I got out and went to their room.

I walked up to their door and knocked. "Calum! Can you get the door?" I heard Michael yell

and I heard Calum groan. "Fine I guess!" I heard Calum yell and he answered the door.

"Y/n? Oh my god! Y/n!" He yelled and he scooped me up. "I missed you so much!" He said and he kissed my lips. "I missed you to Cal!" I said and he kissed my forehead.

He put me down and I went in the hotel room. "Hey y/n!" The boys said and they hugged me. I then felt Calum come behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and rest his head on my shoulder.

"How long until you guys perform?" I asked and Calum kissed my cheek. "In 2 hours babe. Are you gonna come and see us?" "Yea." I said. "And we have another surprise for you Cal.

Y/n's gonna stay with you for the rest of the tour." Michael said and Calum hugged me tighter.
LATER THAT NIGHT

Me and Calum are about to lay down in our bed. I laid down and he laid down next to me.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. "I'm glad you came...I love you y/n." He said and he kissed my neck. "I love you too Cal. Goodnight." I said. "Goodnight babe."