He Hurts You Pt.1

He Hurts You Pt.1
_______________________
Calum: Tears streamed down your face as you guys continued to scream at each other. You and Calum were fighting because you heard rumors of him cheating. "Y/n! For the last god damn time, I'm not cheating! Why can't you fucking trust me?!" Calum's veins were popping out due to his anger. His hands were balled up into tight fists. "Because I can't anymore! You cheated-" Before you could finish, Calum's hand connected with your cheek. When you fell on the floor, your cheek had a stinging sensation. "I told you to stop bringing that up!" Calum screamed out. Once he said that reality hit him. He just hit his girlfriend, the love of his life. You were crying very loudly as you held your cheek. "Baby..." Calum whispered. He knelt down to try and hold you but you backed away. "Don't touch me. Please, don't." You sobbed while getting up on your feet, Calum did the same. "I-I think y-you should go, C-Calum." "I understand." Calum started to walk to the door but before he went out he looked back at you. "I know you hate me right now. But I just want to tell you that I love you." When Calum walked out you went up to your room.

Ashton: "Shut the Fuck up y/n! You're so fucking annoying!" Ashton screamed back at you. You and Ashton were fighting because you asked him if he can spend a little more time with you. Then he started to go off on you. "I'm annoying?! All I ask is for my fucking boyfriend to spend time with me! Is that to much Ashton?!" "You're such a clingy bitch, you know that?!" That set you off. "I'm not a clingy bitch! I just want to spend time with you! But I guess clubbing is more important than me! You're a fucking asshole!" Ashton the pushed you to the wall. Your head and your back started to hurt. "Ow!" You cried out, tears started to fall already. "Y/n! I'm sorry!" He walked to you but you pushed him away. "Get away from me! Leave!" "Y/n..." He whispered but he couldn't finish, he choked up with tears. "Ashton, leave." You mumbled and he started to walk out the door. You went up to your bathroom. You turned around, you lifted up your shirt and you seen a red, purple bruise form. You felt you felt the back of your head, you found a bump. "I can't believe he did that."

Michael: You were sitting on the couch waiting for Michael to come back from the "studios". You already knew he wasn't there because you called Luke around 12:00AM and he said Michael went home. Obviously, he wasn't. You looked at the clock and seen it was 3:57AM. You kept calling him but it went to voicemail and he didn't answer you texts. You were about to call him but then you heard the front door open. "Shh. She's probably asleep." Michael whispered to someone. Once he entered the living room your heart broke. Michael brought a girl home. "Michael Clifford! What the hell?!" "Hey y/n! This is Ashley. Isn't she sexy." Michael slurred. Yup, he's drunk. But you didn't care. "That's y/n? Gross." "Fuck you! I hate you Michael Clifford! You're such an asshole!" Michael went up to you and slapped you right on the cheek. "Don't you dare call me that! Get the fuck out of here y/n! I never want to see you!" You looked up to Michael and seen pure hatred in his eyes. You ran straight to the front door. Not caring to bring your stuff. You went in your car to drive to Calum's.

Luke: "Shut up Luke! Just shut up!" You screamed at Luke. You and him were fighting because...well, honestly, you didn't know why. For these past couple of months you and him were constantly fighting. "What's the matter y/n?! You can't handle the truth?! You're just a fucking bitch that only cares about herself!" "Fuck you Luke! That sounds like you! You're a fucking asshole that only cares about yourself! When you do something idiotic you don't care if it affects the people around you! You only care if it makes you happy! You're a fucking dick!" Luke's anger built up and he punched you in the jaw. You fell to the ground and started to spit blood out. You started to cry out in pain. "Baby! Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" He tried to go to you and comfort you but you ran off to your bedroom. You locked the door, scared that he might hurt you again. Luke started to bang on the door and it made you jump. "Open the door babe! Please! I'm so, so, sorry! Can we please just talk?" Luke whispered the last part. He felt the tears drip down. After 8 minutes of knocking, he gave up and went to the living room.