When You're Gone~Song Preferences

Michael:
"I always needed time on my own. I never thought I'd need you there when I cried."

I was curled up in a ball on my bed. Crying, my sobs were shaky and quiet. The room was silent, dark, and cold. I was thinking about so much that was going on. But this wasn't the first time I cried when I was alone. I did this every time when Michael was on tour. I don't know why he's with me. I push him away because I always want to be by myself. But, for the first time....I wanted him here with me. I wanted him to hold me. "Y/n?" I heard a voice whisper in the doorway. I looked up and seen my best friend, y/bf/n, just standing there. "What?" "You can't keep doing this every time Michael goes on tour. You need to let him in...let him help you." I was hugging a pillow and I buried my face into it. "I know...I know."
Luke:
"When you're gone! The pieces of my heart are missing you! When you're gone! The face I came to know is missing to!"

Its been 1 month since Luke's  break up with me. I've not been good. I miss him so much! Ever since he left I wasn't the same girl that I once was. I wasn't happy, out going, I didn't smile anymore. I didn't know who I was anymore. I couldn't look at myself anymore. I hated feeling this way...everyday was the same for me. I wake, take a shower, cry in the shower, get dress, go to work, and cry when I came home. I thought we were happy...we were together for 3 years! But...he just threw it away! 'Did he even love me?' Was the question that always came up in my head...and I could never escape it.
Calum:
"I've never felt this way before. Everything that I do...reminds me of you."

I have fallen into a deep depression. Calum's death hit me so hard. It's been 2 months since he died. He died in a car accident. I've never had depression before! I knew what it was but...I never had it until now. It's been really hard to except the fact that he's gone. When I go out to just get out...I think of him. Especially when I go to the diner. That's where we had our first date. I miss him so much...and I love him so much. I hope he knows that...
Ashton:
"And the day's feel like years when I'm alone. And the bed where you lie...has made up on your side."

Ashton was on tour and it was a year long tour. I miss him. It's been 6 months since he already left. In those 6 months, it felt like years! I hate sleeping alone. When I go to sleep the bed feels very, very cold. Some times when I go to bed, I cry myself to sleep. I hate cuddling with the pillow. I miss his arms around me. Yea, we facetime and call each other, but that's when he has time. I wish I could've left with him, instead of being at home all alone.

I CRIED MAKING CALUM'S!! I HATE MYSELF FOR IT NOW! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! BYE! ❤❤❤