Your First YouTube Video With Him (Calum)

"Please Cal!" I pleaded to my best friend, Calum. I'm a YouTuber and I really want to do a cover with

him. "Y/n! I don't want to right now. My hair doesn't look good."

He exclaimed followed by a groan.

"Pwease!" I said like a 5 year old and I pushed out my bottom lip. "No, come on not that face.

Don't do that face. Y/n. Ok! Fine." He said as he jumped up from the couch. "That face works every time." I smirked while walking to the guest bedroom where I always do my videos.

I put the camera in front of us as we sat on the bed.
(SORRY, I GOT LAZY ON THIS PART. I'M SUPER TIRED.)

Y/n:Hello guys! Welcome to my channel. As you guys know...I'm y/n. And I have Calum Hood here with me.

Calum:Hello!

Y/n:We are gonna do a cover together! Is there anything  that you wanna say to the Hood girls?

Calum:I'm sorry that my hair looks like shit.

Y/n:Ok? Um...today we are gonna be singing, Angel by Amanda Perez. Calum doesn't like that song because I play it almost everyday.

Calum:Yes she does! Oh my god! Curse you Amanda Perez!

Y/n:Hahaha! Ok, here we go.
Angel~Amanda Perez

Y/n:It's been 5 months since you went away. You left without a word and nothing to say.

Calum:When I was the one who gave you my heart and soul. But it wasn't good enough for you. No.

Y/n:So I asked God.

Both:God send me an angel from the heavens above. Send me an angel to heal my broken heart for being in love. 'Cause all I do is cry. God send me an angel to wipe the tears from eyes.

Calum:And I know it might sound crazy but after all that I still loved you. You wanna come back in my life. But now something I have to do. I had to tell the one that I was adored.

Y/n:That they can't have my love no more. My heart can't take no more lies and my eyes are all out of cries. So God...

Both:God send me an angel from the heavens above. Send me an angel to heal my broken heart for being in love. 'Cause all I do is cry. God send me an angel to wipe the tears from my eyes.

Y/n:Now you had me on my knees begging God please,

Both:To send you back to me.

Calum:I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, and you made me feel like I could not breathe. When I all I wanted to do was feel your touch and to give you all my love

Y/n:Give you all my love.

Calum:But you took my love my granted.

Y/n:Want my loving now but you can't have it, oh God.

Both:God send me an angel from the heavens above. Send me an angel to heal my broken heart for being in love. 'Cause all I do is cry. God send me an angel to wipe the tears from my eyes.

Calum:Oh, oh God!

Y/n:Send me angel! Send me an angel from the heavens above!

Calum:God send me an angel! To wipe these tears! Send me! An angel!

Y/n:Send me an angel. Wipe the tears from my eyes! Oh! Oh!

Y/n:Thank you guys! I hope you guys like the video! Make sure to subscribe! And once again, thank you Calum for being.

Calum:You're welcome y/n! Please make sure to follow me and the boys on Twitter! And follow this girl right here!

Y/n:Goodbye guys! Love you!

Calum:Love you guy's! Bye!

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS ONE!! STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤