The Argument.... (Michael)

MICHAEL'S P.O.V

I walked into the studios and seen the other boys. "Hey Mike! You're finally out of bed! Is y/n still walking?" Luke asked and Ashton started laughing. "Oh my fucking god! Grow up!" I told Luke while laughing. After that we

walked to the booth and recorded.
After recording

When we were done I sat down and seen I had 4 miss calls and 6 messages from y/n.

Y/N'S P,O.V

I sent Michael messages and called him like 4 times! The reason why I called him was because I seen a picture with him kissing Ariana Grande. I was

angery and I heard the door opened. I got up and seen Michael. I stood there with arms crossed. "I know you're mad that I didn't pick up. I was really-" "I'm not mad about that!

I was on Twitter today. And guess what I seen? I seen you and Ariana kissing! So now they made #Michaelandy/naredead!" I screamed and he just stood there. "Look y/n, I can explain. Sh-she kissed me!"

He yelled and I rolled my eyes. "Not that old fucking lie! You probably fucked

her! Tell me the truth Michael Clifford!" I yelled and he looked angry. "You want the

truth?! Yes! I did kiss her! Yes! I did fuck her! You happy?! Only because I have needs to! And my girlfriend won't do that for me!"

He yelled and I felt a tear escape my eye. "Really? That's your reason? Well guess what Michael Clifford?

I didn't do those needs for you because I never had sex. I'm a virgin...I never had experience. So, since you found a girl who can do it for then we should end this relationship."

I said and he had tears in his eyes. "What are you trying to say?" He asked with a shaky voice. "I'm saying it's over." I said and

he his tear escaped his eye. He walked up to me and he grabbed my hand. He held it tight and I yanked it. "Don't say it's over!

Please! I'm sorry! I didn't know you're a virgin."

He said and I just started to walk up the stairs to pack my bags. When I went in the room I heard the door closed.

I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around and when I did that he kissed me. He pinned me against the wall and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. He then broke the kiss and I seen tears form in his eyes. "D-Don't leave m-me. P-Please stay babe." He said and I

just looked down. "Mikey-" "Please!" He asked with more tears in his eyes.

"Ok. I'll stay. But promise me...you won't ever do this again." I said and he nod his head.

"I promise, I promise." He said as he pulled me in a hug. "I love you Michael." "I love you too y/n."
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ONE! I'M SORRY I HAVE DONE ONE IN AWHILE! STAY BEAUTIFUL GUYS!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!