First I love you. (Calum)

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS IMAGINE! LOVE YOU GUYS.
______________________

Me and Calum have been dating for 1 month and I already know I love him. But neither one of us has said it. And I don't want to say it and him not feel the same. So I keep quiet. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone going off.
Calum;)
Hey! Come to my place asap! Xx

He texted me and I was confused. Why was wrong.
Me:
Why? What's wrong Cal?

I send to as I got ready and my phone went off again.
Calum;)
I'll tell you when you come over. Hurry! Xx.

I put on black leggings with my red high tops. I put on a black Blink 182 shirt and put on very light makeup. I grabbed my phone. I walked to his house because it's not that far.
AT HIS HOUSE.

I walked up to his front door and knocked. I heard him rush down his stairs and he opened the door. "Hi Cal." I said and he smiled. "Hi y/n. Come in." He said and he smiled. I walked in and we walked into his living room. "So what's up? Why did you want me to come asap?" I asked and he looked so nervous.

"Um...ok. You know we've been dating for a month right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Ok I need to tell you...I love you. I have ever since I laid eyes on you. I-" I interrupted

him with a kiss. I broke the kissed he was smiling. "What was that for?" He asked and I grabbed his hand and he held it so tight. "I love you too Calum." I said and he lifted me up. "Be my girlfriend? Please? I hate just telling people that we're just dating." He said and I smiled. "Yes. I

would love to be your girlfriend." After I said that he kissed me and put me down. "I love you

y/n." "I love you too Calum."
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! STAY BEAUTIFUL GUYS! VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW PLEASE!