Cheater! (Luke) Part 1

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ONE!!! LOVE YA GUYS!!
________________________

I was sitting on my bed looking at Twitter. And let's just say I really wish I didn't. ALL over Twitter

there was pictures of Luke kissing a model. She was more prettier than me and skinnier than me. I felt a tear escape my eye.

"Why?" I whispered as I shut the laptop. I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. I locked it and I sat on the cold tile floor. I curled up in a ball as I cried.

"He doesn't love me anymore. I'm not pretty enough." I cried and I heard the front door close. Luke's back from the studios. "Babe! I'm back." He yelled but I kept quiet because I didn't want him to

find me. "Y/n! Baby, where are you at?!" He yelled and I heard him run up the stairs. "Babe? Come on. Answer me, you're starting to scare me." He said and he entered the room. I heard him walk closer and closer to the bathroom door.

He wiggled the nob and knocked. "Babe? Are you ok? Please answer me." "Go away." I said with no emotion in my voice. "Y/n? Can you please tell me what's wrong? Please? Can you let me in?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"Luke...go away! Go with that model you were kissing!" I yelled. "How do you know about that?" "Twitter! Did you really think I wouldn't find out?!" I yelled and I heard him do a sharp sigh.

"Babe. Can we talk about this?" "What is there to talk about?! You found someone new! Someone who is perfect! Go with her! Leave with her!" I yelled as I got up and opened the door.

When I seen Luke he looked angry. I shoved him. "Get out! Go with her! I don't want to see you!" I screamed and he grabbed my wrists.

"Let go of me!" "No! We are gonna talk about this! I'm not going anywhere!" He yelled but I felt tears streamed down and I shook my head.

"No! I don't want to! I don't want to see you! It's over! We're done!" I screamed and I seen Luke's body freeze.

"No...don't say that." He whispered and I seen he was crying. "I'm sorry. I can't do this. I can't."

I said as I walked out of the bedroom and I walked down the stairs.

"No! Y/n! Wait!" He yelled but I was already out the door on my way to Michael's.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!? HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ONE!!! PART 2 COMING UP SOON! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! STAY BEAUTIFUL!!