How you guys meet (Luke)

HERE YOU GO LUKE GIIRLS!!!

_____________________

Luke:

I was walking around my hometown to see what was new...and like always..nothing. My hometown is small so not many things. I kept on walking and I heard screaming girls. I walked closer and seen a big crowd of screaming and crying girls. "5SOS! 5SOS! 5SOS!" I heard the girls chant and I was confuse. "Who's 5sos?" I asked in my head. I walked closer and closer.

It was hard to see who 5sos is, but I managed to get through. I seen 4 boys and they were all really attractive but there was one that caught my eye. He's very tall and he had dirty blond hair. "MOVE!" A girl yelled and she shoved me and another girl pushed me. I fell on the floor and hit my head hard. So hard that I blacked out.

30 minutes later

I woke up and heard people talking, they had strong accents. "Hey guys, she's awake! Are you ok?" One said and he had curly hair. "Where am I and who are you guys?" I asked while sitting up and I seen three other boys come in. "You are in our tour bus. I'm Ashton, that's Michael, Calum, and that's Luke. I think he has a crush on you." He whispered the last part. "What's your name?" Luke asked me and I remembered he's the one that caught my eye. "My name is Y/N. Thank you guys for helping me, but I have to go."

"Wait...I mean...do you want to hang out with us?" He asked and the other boys laughed. "Yea. That sounds fun..do you want to Y/N?" Michael asked as he walked up to me and Calum followed him. "Ok. I'll hang out with you guys." I said and I seen Luke smile and bit his lip.

I sat back down and Luke sat right next to me. "So, Y/N what do you like to do for fun?" Calum asked and I can feel Luke's eyes on me. "Well I like to hang out with my friends and go to like clubs or parties." "Yea!" Calum and Ashton yelled out giving me high fives. "Are taken or single." Luke asked and I felt my stomach turn.

"I'm single and trying to mingle. I said and the boys laughed. "What about you Luke?" I asked and I seen the look on his face that he was shocked. "Huh?" "Are you taken or single?" I asked and the boys are smiling and staring at Luke. "I'm single." He said and the boys giggled and Michael whispered something.

1 hour later

After of all the jokes and laughing I looked at the time. I got up quickly and got my phone. "What happen Y/N?" Calum asked and they all looked at me. "I have to leave to go to work or I'm gonna be late." I said and I was about walk out until Luke stopped me. "Wait Y/N! I need to ask you something." He said and I turned to him.

"Ok. But hurry...I have to go." "Ok. Can you give me your number..I want to keep spending time with you." He said with a huge smile and I smiled too. "Awww!" Michael said and the other boys laughed. "Shut up!" Luke said and I laughed. "Yea." I said and I gave it to him. "Great, I'll text you tonight."

He said and I nod. "Bye Luke, bye boys."

After that we had a crazy/amazing relationship.

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE/LIKED IT