"Kiss Me"

"Kiss Me...."
Luke:
You and Luke were on your hotel bed laughing and giggling. "Kiss me please!" He whined but you refused just to tease him. "Nope." You popped the 'p'. "Why? Please babe!" He laughed but all you did was go under the covers. Luke went under them as well. "Baby, you know you want to kiss me." Luke grabbed your waist and started to kiss your neck. You looked at him and did a quick peck. "There." "No! I want a real kiss!" He held your waist tighter. You then leaned in to kiss him passionately. When you broke the kiss his hand was rubbing your thighs. "I love you Lucas." You giggled. "I love you too babe."
Michael:
"Kiss me babe!" You giggled but Michael shook his head with a smirk. "I'm not gonna kiss you." "Fine." You then tried to get up but he pulled you back down. "Where are you going?" Michael mumbled into your neck. "Somewhere. Why do you want to know?" You laughed. Michael looked deep into your eyes while holding you tight. "Because I like cuddling you. Stay here." "Well, I like kissing you so, it looks like we're not getting what we want today." Michael smirked lazily as he kept his hand on your hip. He leaned in to kiss your lips. Your lips synced together and Michael started to hover over you. After you both broke the kiss, you guys looked into each others eyes. "Now, you have to cuddle with me." His hand was placed on your stomach. "Yea, I know. I love cuddling with you." "I love you (y/n)." He snuggled into your neck. "I love you to Clifford."
Calum:
You and Calum have been friends since the 6th grade. Right now you and him were at a club because Calum wanted to get out of the house. "(Y/n)? I need to ask you something. Kiss me?" He said. Calum pulled you into his lips. You felt sparks and fireworks, for years you've loved Calum. When you broke the kiss you stared in his eyes. "(Y/n). I-I..." He didn't finish, all he did was hold your waist. "I love you (y/n). I have since the 6th grade. If you don't feel the same, then I'm sorry that I ruined our friendship. But I had to let it out and get it off my chest." Calum's eyes were staring deep into yours. "I love you to Cal."
Ashton:
"Baby, kiss me. Please?" "No." You were mad at Ashton because he embarrassed you in front of the boys. "I'm sorry. C'mon, kiss me baby. I love you." You turned away from him. Ashton started to kiss your shoulder all the up to your jaw. "You. Know. I. Love. You." He said in between kisses. You felt his arms snaked around your waist. You turned around and kissed him. "I love you (y/n)." "I love you too, Irwin."