He Makes You Feel Insecure (Malum)

Calum:
You, Calum, and the rest of the 5sos are all at Luke's flat. The boys came back from tour yesterday so, you were being touchy with Calum. Why? Because you miss him! But Calum didn't like it. He kept wiggling out of your grasp and whispering, 'stop' in your ear.
"Y/n, babe? Can you get me some water?" Calum asked you. "Sure." You got up from the couch and went in the kitchen. When you were about to go out with the cup of water, you heard Calum sigh dramatically.
So, you stopped in your tracks. "What's wrong Cal?" Luke asked, Calum just groaned. "Y/n! She's being all touchy and clingy. She's kind of getting annoying." That broke your heart, you walked back slowly. Still shocked on what you just heard.
"C'mon Calum. You don't mean that. She missed you when we were on tour." Ashton informed him. 'Thanks Ashton.' You thought in your head. You didn't want to hear anymore of what Calum had to say. You put the cup down tried to go to the front door.
But Calum shot off his seat and rushed to you. "Y/n? What's wrong? Where are you going?" Desperation was clear in Calum's voice. You looked at him, Calum seen the fresh tears on your cheeks. "Y/n?" You opened your mouth to talk to him but nothing came out, you closed your mouth and walked out.
Calum went in the living room to grab his shoes to go and get you. "What's wrong with her?" Luke asked while him and the other boys watch him rush putting on his shoes. "I don't know! She wouldn't-" "Really Calum? I'm not even dating her and I know what's wrong with her. She's upset because you called her clingy and annoying.
She missed you while you were on tour. Calum, you love to cuddle and be all touchy. Imagine if she said you were annoying and clingy." Michael said, Calum put his head down in shame. "I'm an idiot." Calum muttered. He got up and out of the door.
Meanwhile, you were at the park. You sat on one of the swings. This park had so much memory of you and Calum. He asked you to be his girlfriend here and this is where he said he loved you.
You sat there deep into your thoughts, until you heard footsteps coming near you. You turned your head to find Calum standing behind you. You just turned back around. Calum put his arm around your waist as he kissed your cheek. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry baby."
Calum kept on kissing you, waiting for a reply. "If I'm clingy and annoying, how come you didn't tell me? I would've stopped being clingy and annoying...." You whispered the last part. You hopped off the swing to walk away. But Calum, ran after you and picked you up bridal style.
"You're not! I was being an idiot. You're not clingy! You're not annoying! I love you babe! Forgive me?" You leaned in and kissed him. "I love you too."
Michael:
You and Michael were gonna go to a club. So, you both were getting ready. You put on a short, red, strapless dress and you thought you looked amazing. But Michael thought otherwise.
"Y/n? Are you seriously gonna wear that?" He asked while looking at you up and down. "What's wrong with it?" "Your stomach pops out. I think you should go change." You put your hand over your stomach, hurt by the words that were just said.
"You know what? I don't want to go anymore. Go by yourself." You snapped, you stormed past him and went in your bedroom. You slammed the door and locked it. You looked in your bedroom mirror. Now, you felt extremely disgusted with yourself.
5 minutes had already past, you heard a knock on your door. "Go away Michael." "Baby. Open up please! I'm sorry about what I said. That was uncalled for." You got up and opened the door a little bit. "Can I come in please?" Michael asked looking desperate. You opened the door and walked to the bed to sit down. "Babe. I'm sorry. Your beautiful, very beautiful. That's why I love you.
Your stomach doesn't pop out. I only said that because your dress is too short. I didn't want guys to look at you like a piece of meat. Because you look stunning in that dress." "You should've just said that." You looked up at him as he was standing over you. You stood up too. "I know I'm an idiot. I'm sorry."
"I forgive you. I'll go get change so we can go." You were about to walk out but Michael grabbed your hand. "No. You're not changing out of that and we're not going I want to show you that you're beautiful." Michael said as he pulled you into a kiss.
Let's just say...it was a the best night ;)

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating. I promise I will update daily. I love you guys!