He Hurts You Pt.2

He Hurts You Pt.2
_______________________
Calum:
"Y/n, babe, please answer your phone. I need to hear your voice again. Call or text, I love you baby. I'm sorry...." Calum left another voicemail. Its been 2 days since that night happened, you were honestly scared of Calum. You still love him though. As you sat there and watched you heard a knock, you had a feeling it was y/f/n because she's been trying to take you out to the club's. "For the last time y/f/n, I don't wa-" You stopped, you seen Calum standing at your doorstep. "C-Calum?" "Hi y/n, can I come in?" You nod your head and moved to the side. Calum walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. "Y/n...I-I'm so very sorry that I did that to you. Now, when I look in the mirror I see a monster! I won't blame you if you don't want to be with me anymore. But if you do, I promise not to do it again. I promise." Tears were streaming down your cheek, Calum looked up at you. He hated seeing you hurt, especially if he caused it. "Can I hold you?" Calum whispered, afraid of tears escaping. All you could do is nod, Calum pulled you into his lap, cradling you. You sobbed into his chest. "I'm sorry baby. P-Please give me another chance. I'm sorry I hit you and I swear I didn't cheat on you." Calum sobbed into your ear, his tears fell off his cheek and onto your shoulder. You looked up him and glide your finger on his cheek. "I love you y/n." Calum kissed your lips with passion, he pulled you deeper into the kiss. Once the kissed was broken you stared into his eyes. "I love you too Calum."

Ashton:
3:30AM and you were just lying in bed thinking about what happened. Your head was aching and your back was stinging so you had to lay on your side. The light went on, you already knew who it was. Soon, a body was pressed your back so you winced in pain. "I'm sorry y/n. I am..." The room fell in silence, Ashton put his and in yours. "C-Can I see it?" He asked, retiring to your back. "Yea. But please be careful. I-It h-hurts." Ashton gently pulled up your shirt. On your back laid a deep red mark. Ashton glide his fingers lightly across your back. "I'm sorry y/n. Please forgive me...I promise I will never do it again and I promise to spend more time with you. Please, please take me back." You pulled your shirt down and you slowly started to sit up. "Ash...I love you. I do. All I asked you to do was to spend time with me. And you went off. Why? Do you hate being with me? I-" Before you could finish, Ashton pressed his lips on yours. The kiss was so passionate, you felt so much love in that kiss. Once you broke the kiss, Ashton rested his forehead on yours. "I do! I love spending time with you. I cherish those moments! The reason why I acted the way I did and went out to bars is because I'm going on a year tour. So, I thought being distance would make it easier to leave...but I was wrong...so wrong." He put his arm around your waist, not wanting to let go. "Forgive me?" "I forgive you. But screw up like that again, I'm gone." Ash kissed you again and turned off the lamp. You both laid down in each others arms.

Michael:
Its been a week since the break up and you were a wreck. Calum was glad to help you and have you stay at his house. The only thing you don't like is that he's buying you clothes. You tell him you could get your stuff but he always says, "Its fine. I have no problem buying you clothes." Today Calum and Luke (Cake af! :P) were watching the football (soccer). So, you were gonna sneak out and get your stuff. As you were about to leave out the front door, Calum stopped you. "Where are you going?" "To the mall with y/bf/n." You lied, you hate lying to him. "Ok. See ya." He walked back into the living room with Luke.

*At Michael's House*
You opened the door slowly, the creaking of the door was loud. "Y/n?" Michael stood there, his skin was pale, eyes were bloodshot red, and his body looked shaky. The house was a mess, old pizza boxes were lying around, and alcohol bottles were everywhere. "Hi Michael." You shut the door behind you. Michael walked closer but you put your hand in front of him, stopping him. "Don't. I-I'm just here to get my stuff Michael." Michael's face looked at the ground, hurt that you're leaving for good. "Y/n, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it! The girl ment NOTHING compared to how much you mean to me. The things I said, I was drunk off my ass! I didn't mean any of it. You're my everything y/n! I love you...so much. Can you please, please, please, take me back. I can't sleep because you're not next to me!" Michael stood there staring at you, waiting for a response. "I hate...that I love you so damn much." Michael giggled, grabbing a hold of your hand. "Because you're an idiot but you're my idiot." You finished, Michael grinned very widely. "You forgive me?" Yes." He scooped you up and kissed every inch of your face. "Thank you, thank you. I love you!" "I love you too, you idiot."

Luke:
You woke up and remembered what happened last night. And you just remembered that Luke was in the living room. You honestly didn't want to go down stairs, but you were hungry. You got up and walked to the door. Once you opened it, Luke stood right in front of you. Luke walked up to you and pressed his lips on yours. You kissed back, he started to lead you to the bed. Luke gently placed you on the bed with him hovering over you. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Luke mumbled into the kiss. Tears streamed down both of your cheeks. You guys broke the kiss and just stared into each others eyes. "Y/n, You know I love you. And I didn't mean to hurt you, I swear. When you looked up at me, all I seen was fear in your eyes...and it hurts me to know that you feared me. I'm so sorry. Please give me a second chance. I promise to treat you like the princess you are." You pulled him into a kiss and he grind his hips into yours. I'm just gonna say this...it was the best.

Sorry, had to keep it clean. I know some people out there are like 10 and 11. So, had to keep it clean :P Goodbye.....

Just kidding! Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading! Requests are still open and I hope you guys like these imagines! And if you do please press/click the star to vote! Bye!!!!