He Sees You After A Break Up (Michael)

HEY GUYS!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS ONE!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!
_____________________________
Michael's P.O.V

"Shut up Luke!" I said while laughing because he made a dirty joke about me.

"And if I don't?!" "I'll beat-" I stopped because I seen y/n, my ex-girlfriend. She was wearing a black sweater with black leggings and had her hair

in a messy bun. Me and her broke up 1 month ago...well, I broke up with her.

"Michael? Hey!" Ashton said to try to get my attention.

"There she is Ashton...." I told him as I pointed at her.

"Wow...are you gonna go talk to her?" Calum asked but I shook my head.

"No. She probably hates me." I said as I put my head down. "Just go! She doesn't hate you. When you guys

were together, you guys were perfect for each other. And, to be honest

we were all shocked when you broke up with her." Ashton said and the boys nod in agreement. "Be honest Michael...Do you miss her?"

Calum asked and I nod. I did miss her! The reason why I broke up with her is because I thought it was for the best.

I was afraid that she'll find someone better than me while I was on tour. Someone who'll give her the time that she needs.

But that was the worse mistake I ever made! I miss her smile, her laugh, her soft hair, and her kisses.

"Then go...go talk to her." Luke said and I started to walk to her.

I tapped on her shoulder. "Yes. Michael? Wh-what do you want?" She asked bluntly.

"I need to talk to you y/n..." "We did enough talking a month ago Clifford."

She rolled her eyes as tried to walk away but I grabbed her hand.

"Michael..." She whispered and when she turned around to face me again I seen a tear escape her eye.

"Please don't cry babe...I want you back y/n..I miss you like crazy. Please come back to me. I broke up with you because...I was scared that you were gonna find someone better."

I explained to her and she kissed me. "No one is better than you Mikey....you're the one for me." She said and I picked her bridal style.

I ran to the boys and when I got there I put her down.

"Y/n! You're back! Yay!" The boys yelled as they hugged her. When they let go of her I went behind her, I put my arms around her waist, and rested my head on her shoulder.

"I'm glad I have you back babe." I whispered in her ear. "I love you Michael."

"I love you too babe."

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!! COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW!!!