He Sings A Song To Your Kid (Luke)

AWWW! HE SINGS TO YOUR KID!! THAT SO CUTE!!! AWWW!! I'M SORRY...I'M AN IDIOT... :)❤❤❤
_____________________________

I was cooking dinner for my husband Luke and my daughter Kaylee. Kaylee was 3 years old and she looked like Luke more.

Anyways, I was making spaghetti because Kaylee loved it. But I paused for a moment because I heard Luke singing. A huge smile grew on my face.

I tip toed to her bedroom. I leaned against the doorway as I crossed my arms. "She sleeps alone. My heart wants to come home.

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you. She lies awake, I'm trying to find the words to say. I wish I was, I wish I was beside you!" He sang because he knew that was Kaylee's favorite song.

I giggled as I look down at the floor. And I guess they heard me. "Hi mommy! Daddy was singing to me." Kaylee smiled as she hugged him. "I know I seen daddy. Come on, dinner is done. I made spaghetti." I said and she ran to the kitchen.

I stood there looking at the boy I love the most. He smirked and he looked down.

"You're a great dad Luke." I chuckled as he came up to me and he kissed me. "Am I a great husband as well?" He asked with the cutest smirk. "Yes. Definitely. And a great lover." I told him as I bit my lip.

We walked down the stairs to go eat our dinner. I have the best family ever.
AWWW! MR.LUKE HEMMINGS IS SO SWEET!!! I LOVE YOU! HOPE YOU GUYS THIS IMAGINE!! STAY BEAUTIFUL!! ❤❤❤