He Stops You From Leaving (Michael)

HEY GUYS I KNOW I SAID THAT I WAS GONNA STOP BUT I CAN'T HELP IT.....I LOVE WRITING THESE FOR YOU GUYS!!! ❤❤❤
________________________
His P.O.V

I was driving home from a party Calum invited me to at his house. It was 2:05AM and I told y/n that I was coming home at 12:00 but I lost track of time.

Anyways, I only had 1 beer because I had to drive myself home. I drove up in the driveway.

I got out of the car and I walked up to the door. I opened it and walked in. I head for the stairs to go to the

bedroom. I expecting to find a sleeping y/n but no, she wasn't there. I started to panic. Did she leave me? I asked myself in my head.

I rushed to her side of the dressers and seen her clothes were still there, but it wasn't just her clothes that were just in there.

There was a letter and a plane ticket. On the ticket it had a date for the flight. The flight was in 4 days, and it was to America.

I'm going on tour in 4 days....was she gonna leave me?

I got the letter and started to read it.
Dear Michael,
When you read this I already left. I'm sorry that we couldn't work. Ever since you came back from tour you've been going out and ignoring me. And don't say that I didn't bring it up to you, I did. And you promised that you would spend more time with me. But you broke that promise. I love you so much! And this is so hard for me to do. I'm sorry Michael. See you around.
Sincerely,
Y/n

I put my hand over my mouth. I put the letter down and rushed to look for her.

After of what felt like hours...I found her. She was in the living room curled up in a ball.

I felt a tear escape my eye, I put her through so much pain. I just stared at her. I walked over to her and started shaking her gently.

"Y/n...wake up babe...babe." I whispered, I then seen her eyes flutter open. "What is babe?" She said as she sat up.

"Y/n...I know that you were gonna leave me while I was on tour." My voice cracked. Y/n was surprised

that I said that. She did a very sharp sigh. "Did you read the letter?" "Yea...I did and I'm so sorry! I love you too much to let you go! Don't leave please!" I cried as I pulled her in a tight hug.

"Michael..." Y/n cried into my chest. Her sobs were shaky and quiet.

"Shhh, Shhh. I'm right here babe. Can you please stay? I promise you...I'll spend time with you. Nobody else...just you."

I mumbled the last part. Y/n was still crying so all she could do was nod her head.

"I love you y/n! I really do." I said. "I love you too babe."

I got up and so did she. I held her hand tight and we went up the bedroom.

We walked to our sides of the bed. We both laid down and I went close to her. I held tight by her waist and put my head in her neck.

We both then fell asleep and I was happy that she wasn't gonna leave me.