I Wish By One Direction Song Preferences!

I Wish By One Direction Song Preferences His P.O.V
Ashton~
"He takes your hand, I die a little. I watch your eyes and I'm in riddles, why can't you look at me like that?"

The boys, me, and y/n have decided to hang out. We were all gonna meet up at Luke's place. All of us were here except y/n...I hope she comes by herself! She has this boyfriend name Nick and I HATE him so much! He took her away from me. I love her so much! She doesn't know though. My thoughts were interrupted by y/n and Nick coming in while holding hands. Why can't that be me? I asked myself in my head. They greeted us and I just rolled my eyes when Nick tried to talk to me. We were sitting down talking but it was separated because y/n and Nick were laughing and giggling alone. I wish she looked at me like that! I wish I was the reason she smiled EVERYDAY! I thought while biting my lip and just staring at them.
Luke~
"But I see you with him! Slow dancing, tearing me apart 'cause you don't see. Whenever you kiss him, I'm breaking! Oh how I wish that was me!"

The tear escape my eye as I seen y/n and James rocking side to side on the dance floor. I invited her to the after party but she wanted to bring him. I seen that her eyes were closed as her head rested on his shoulder. Her arms tight around his neck and his arms wrapped around her waist. How can you not see that I'm the one you should be with! I love you you so much! I said in my thoughts. I looked down to let my tears fall on the floor. When I looked back up....I seen something I NEVER wanted to see. I seen y/n kiss him. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Its ok mate." I heard Calum say as he rubbed my back followed by a pat. "I just love her...s-so much Cal."
Calum~
"If only time can just turn back. 'Cause I've got three little words that I've always been dying to tell you."
I love you y/n! I just love you so much! But....HE took you away from me! Why?! My thoughts...the only place that goes my way. I've known y/n for 4 years! In those 4 years I fell for her...harder...harder...and harder. But I can't tell her how I feel because she's taken! Everyday I wish I can turn back time so I can tell her! And so WE can be together! But it's too late. ;) I really want her to tell her the 3 words that I have hiding. The 3 words that I can't stop thinking about. The 3 words....that mean so much...because towards her...it's true
Michael~
"I wish it was me that you're calling along 'cause you wanna say goodnight."

Me and the boys invited y/n over for a sleepover. As we were getting ready to watch a scary movie y/n grabbed her phone. "I'm gonna call Josh. I'll be in the back." Y/n walked to the backyard. I followed her because the back door was in the kitchen. I pretended to get something to eat, but in reality...I was listening to her conversation. "Hey babe! I just wanted to tell you goodnight." I really wish that was me. I thought to myself. "Yea, I'm coming back tomorrow. I have to go baby. I love you!" Those words hurt me the most. Why?! Why can't that be me?! I ran out the kitchen and into the bathroom. I collapsed as I curled up in a ball. "Michael? You ok?" I heard Luke's voice on the other side of the door. "S-She said she l-loved him Luke...s-she loves h-him."
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS ONE! I GOT SO BORED SO I WANTED DO THIS IMAGINE! ALONE....AT 3:09AM. ANYWAYS STAY BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME AND IF YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW ME ON HERE, TWITTER, AND INSTAGRAM! ALSO I CHANGED MY USERNAME ON INSTAGRAM...IT IS NOW LARRY.SHIPPER.BITCHES FOLLOW ME PLEASE! BYE!!!