°Cuddles°

________________________________________________

《[Y/N]'s POV》

I woke up and see splendor still sleeping, i gently get his arms out and went to the bathroom and washed my face.

When i was done, splendor was standing there "Good Morning, Sunshine!" he greeted which i greeted back with a 'Good Morning'.

We both went downstairs and saw offender and trendy watching tv while slendy was cooking breakfast for the pastas.

I told splendor that i will help slendy make breakfast and he nodded and went to offender and trendy.

"Hey slen, need help?" I asked and he looked at me and nodded "Can you set up the table, Love?" He asked "Sure" i said.

I then started to set up the table and he put the food in the plate and called the pastas.

《Time Skip》

Me and slendy were playing chest in his office, i was confident that i would beat him, but, i was wrong.

"Oh! Man. I always loose to you slendy" I said with a pout on my face and slendy just chuckled at ny reaction.

"You need to have a strategy, dear" He said and i nod and we continue to play chest for a few mins.

《Slendermans POV》

Me and my darling continue to play for a few mins until she fell asleep, i just chuckled quietly.

I carefully carried her bridal style and went to my room and place her there and cover her with my blankets.

"Sleep tight, dear" I said and kissed her forehead before gently shutting the door and went to the living room.

I sat between trender and offender, while splendor was playing with sally in the other couch.

And the pasta's were out on a killing spree at the woods because i told them not to kill people on the day time, cause it will be to risky.

"Daddy, Wheres Mommy?" Sally asked while sitting in my lap "Mommy's asleep, sally" I said and she nodded and went back to splendor and continue to play.

I saw offender standing up "And where are you going?" I asked offender and he scoff at me.

"Uh. . . Cuddling [Y/N] of course" He said annoyed "Not before i cuddle her first!!!" Splendor shouted and quickly teleporting away.

"Oh! No! You b*tch!" Offender said also teleporting away. Me and trender sighed at our brothers behavior.

"I hope that they don't wake our darling up" He said changing the channel on the tv and i nodded in response.

__________________________________________________