°Pervert°

─────────────────────────────────

[Y/n's POV]

I was heading to my husbands company to bring then their lunch since they always want me to bring them lunch.

I walked inside the building greeting the gaurd and i walk up to the counter were a woman was in.

"Hello, can i please know were the office of the william brothers?" I ask and she looked at me and her eyes widen "O-of course Mrs.Williams! Their office is at the twelve floor" She said and i smiled and thanked her.

I went to the Elevator and pushed the button and waited patiently inside while humming a little tune.

I then heard a ding signaling that i have arrived at the twelve floor. As i walked outside the Elevator all eyes were on me.

"Oh my god!! Its the william brothers wife!" "She's so pretty~!" "The william brothers are so lucky to have her! She's so hot!" They all whispered while i cringe at the last.

I shook my head and just walked casually while i gave a smile sometimes when someone is staring at me.

I then bumped into someone i look to see the secretary. Julika.

"Oh my! Mrs.Williams! I didn't expect you to be here, not to be rude" She said. Julika is a very clumsy girl and has a husband with two kids.

"Its alright julika, but can you please tell me were their office is located?" I ask and she nodded furiously "Of course! Follow me please!" She said and i follow her.

We then arrive infornt of a big door julika came in first while i followed.

"Sir! Your wife is here" Julika said and immediately splendor come rushing to me and have me a very tight hug.

"H-hello.....splen-dor" I said out of breath "Splendor put her down! Your suffocating her!" Offender growled and splendor put me down.

"You can leave now, julika" Trendy said and julika waved at me and i waved back.

"I hope that you didn't get any problem finding our office, love" Slendy said kissing my forehead as i shook my head.

"It was alright" I said and they started ti eat the lunch i made them and after they done eating they said that they have a meeting in the other office and that left me here at their office alone.

I was just reading a book when i heard the door open, i look to see a guy with black hair.

"Oh? Who might you be beautiful~?" He asked in a seductive way and put the papers down on a table "You need to leave" I said sternly which made him chuckle at my response.

"Oh don't worry, i'll leave when i'm done with you~" He said and my eyes widen.

[Slendermans POV]

"Ahh! Finally the meeting is over" Offender said while they were walking back to their office "I know, it was pretty tiring" Trendy said while the other two nodded.

As we were getting closer to our office we heard whimpering and moaning, Me and my brothers look at each other before realizing that OUR wife is in there.

We quickly went inside and see a horrible sight to see. [Y/n] is being raped by a guy and she looked at us with teary eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" We yelled in anger as Offender hold the guy by his collar and Splendor went to the crying [Y/n].

[Splendors POV]

I went to [Y/n] and cradle her while she was crying on my chest "Shhh~ Don't worry sunshine were here" I said and rub her back.

"Splendor why don't you take [Y/n] at the car and wait for us there, while we take care of him" Slendy said and i nodded and carry [Y/n] back at the car.

─────────────────────────────────

[A/n: You guys know what happens next. And maybe, just MAYBE at the next chapter there will be a little lime.]