°Beach Day°

______________________________________________

[Slenderman's POV]

Me and my lovely wife, [Y/n], were sitting on the couch watching some random shows.

Until Jeffery and Ben walked in sweating... A lot. "Why are you so sweaty?" [Y/n] asked.

"Can't you feel the hot, Woman?!" Ben asked/shouted and i gave Ben a death glare and he shiverd and gulp.

"Heheh. Sorry slendy" Ben said scratching his neck nervously "Now that i think about it. It is quite hot" I said and [Y/n] nodded.

"I guess we could go to the beach that Mr.Creepypasta owns" I said "Did i heard beach day?!" Splendor said popping out of nowhere.

"Hehehe. Yes, splendor were going to the beach" [Y/n] said and i telepathy the other pasta to pack there things cause were going to the beach tomorrow.

[The Next Day]

[Slenderman's POV]

Me and the others pasta's went inside the van that Mr.Creepypasta send us and i sat on the back seat with my brothers and our wife.

While Masky, Toby and Hoodie were on the front. "I can't wait to go to the beach~!" Nina said jumping on her seat.

"I know right!" Jane said and i felt heavy presure on my left side, i looked to see [Y/n] sleeping along with my brothers.

Splendor was sleeping on trendy's shoulder and trendy on splendors head while offender was in the window.

I put [Y/n] in my lap and i took out my book and begin to read, i also notice that some of the pasta's were sleeping.

[At The Beach]

[Y/n's POV]

We finally made it to the beach and me and thw girls quickly went to the bathroom to change into our swim suit.

[Your Bikini^]

"Damn mom! You look hot!" Jane said and yes they call me mom "Thank You Jane" I said and we went outside and saw all the boys shirtless.

"Hey guys were here!" Nina said and we walked towards them.

[Slenderman's POV]

"Hey guys were here!" We heard Nina said and we turn around amd i swear to zalgo i almost faint.

I saw my brothers blushing hard as well "Are you guys ok?" [Y/n] asked "Y-Yes! Of c-course, Sunsh-ine!" Splendor stammered at his words.

"Let's go swimming!" Clockwork said suddenly grabing [Y/n] off to the ocean.

"Jesus, Why does she have to wear such revealing outfit" Trender said and we nodded our head.

[Y/n's POV]

Me and the girls were swimming while i was holding sally so she can't drowned.

"Hey guys look what i found!" Jill said showing us a very beautiful shell "That's so pretty~!" Nina and Sally said eyeing the shell that Jill found.

"That is quite beautiful. Where did you get it?" I asked "I don't know when i was swimming i suddenly saw it" She said.

"Guys! Slendy said that we need to have lunch now!" We heard E.j shout "Last one to get is a rotten egg!" I shouted and quickly swim away.

"Hey no fair!" I heard them said and quickly following me from behind while i giggled.

We finally reached the shore and Nina wins "Ha! I win~" Nina sang and the others groan while i just shook my head.

"Here" I heard offender said and put a towel around me "Thanks" I said and je grabbed my hand and we sat on the table.

[After Lunch]

[Splendorman's POV]

Me and my brothers decided to go to the water i asked [Y/n] if she'd like to join but she said that she's gonna sit this one out.

I kept splashing around because its fun "Splendor stop splashing!!" Offender yelled "But its so fun~!" I said and splashed offender.

"Ack! You little piece of [Bleep]!" He said and i rolled my eyes "Language offender" Slendy said.

We then heard. . . Cat whistling? We turn around and we saw a lot of demon boys surrounding an uncomfortable [Y/n] asking for her number.

"I'm gonna kill these bastards" Four of us mumbled while walking towards [Y/n], when she saw us she quickly run to us and hugged me.

"Love why don't you change since were going to leave soon" Slendy said and [Y/n] use her vampire speed and went to the bathroom.

We then looked at the boys who asked or flirted with her "Let's teach them a lesson shall we" Trendy said.

[After Whatever they Did]

[Splendorman's POV]

When we finish teaching those demons a lesson me and my brothers went to the shower and changed our clothes.

We saw the pasta's waiting in the van, we went inside the van and we sat at the back seat, while [Y/n] was sat between Clockwork and Jill.

Soon the van went off and the other pasta's were fast asleep while some of them were playing games.

─────────────────────────────────