°Childhood Friend°(2)

─────────────────────────────────

[Y/n's POV]

I woke up and the brothers aren't here 'Weird, they never woke up earlier than me' I thought and sighed.

I went to the bathroom and do my usual stuff *wink* *wink*.

I head downstairs and saw the pastas watching the tv, i head to the kitchen and saw sally eating breakfast there.

I went up to her and said "Sally where is the brothers?" and she answerd "Oh Good Morning Mommy! They went out earlier with your friend. Whats his name again? Ah! Zach".

"Oh, Alright then" I said and sat beside her and drank my wine blood.

[Slenderman's POV]

We were following Zach because he said that [Y/n] wanted us to meet her somewhere.

I didn't trust him well, but its [Y/n] after all.

[Flashback]

We woke up and we see [Y/n] still asleep, we head downstairs and splendor rushing down the stairs.

We head to the kitchen and saw Zach splendor greeted him with a 'Hello!'.

The three of us rolled our none existing eyes. Then he spoke.

"Hey! [Y/n] wanted to meet you somewhere!" Zach said "Oh! But shes still asleep" Splendor said.

"Uhh... She's a vampire" He said "So, whats it going to do of her being a vampire?" Offender ask.

"Vampires can run in unhuman speed! Duh!" He said and offender growled and trendy just put his hands into his shoulder to calm him down.

"Alright then, lets go" I said "Lead the way then, Zach" Offender growled underneath his breath.

[End Of Flashback]

[Zachs POV]

We stopped in a open field "Alright, where is [Y/n]?" Trendy ask i let out a small chuckle and it turn into a laughter.

"Umm... I don't like this" I heard splendor said "You should" I said "[Y/n] isn't here is she" Offender said.

"And you fall for it" I said and laugh "Now lets end this" I said and launch myself into them and get my sharp claws out.

I aimed at splendor and trender quickly pushed him aside and i missed.

"Damn it" I cursed underneath my breath and i saw a white and black tendrils and i dodge it with ease.

"I knew you were bad news" Offender growled and attack me again but this time i cut it with my claws.

"Ack! You little piece of sh!t" He yelled angerly and i just smiled crazily.

And then i saw from the corner of my eyes slender running at me at full speed and i teleported behind him and kicked his back.

"His to fast" I heard trendy said and i laugh once again "This is what you get for stealing [Y/n] from me!" I said.

"Tch. She doesn't love you, you f!cker" Offender said and i growled and attack him and trendy kicked my stomach.

I then saw splendor and i smiled creepily.

I ran to him and was about to scratch him when someone kick me in the face.

[No One's POV]

Zach look up to see a very angry [Y/n]. "[Y-Y/n]..... W-what are you doing here?" Zach ask nervously.

"I knew theres something up" She said calmly and splendor hugged her from behind.

"Sunshine!" Splendor cheered happy seeing his beloved wife. Ehem. I meant their beloved wife.

[Y/n] took out a wooden stake and Zachs eyes widen.

"Y-your not actually going to kill me are you?" Zach ask "I'm sorry, but you hurted them" [Y/n] said and ran in full speed and stabbed him in the heart.

Zach cough blood and fell to the ground and soon he turned into nothing but ashes.

"Were sorry Bubs, We know that his your childhood friend" Trendy said and [Y/n] shook her head.

"He is my friend, but your my family and husband" [Y/n] said "Aww~! Thats so sweet, Sunshine~!" Splendor coed and hugged the white haired girl.

"Whatever, Let's go home. And i'll be taking her" Offender said and carried the vampire girl bridal style.

"Hey! Give her back!!" The rest of the brothers shouted and ran after offender who was carrying their beloved.

─────────────────────────────────

[A/n: I'd like to thank you Lynn_creepypasta a.k.a my little sister in real life. She helped me with the chapter, and i couldn't have done it without her help. Love you little sis! But anyway i hope you enjoyed and remember to vote!]