3

Elena was sitting in her room looking at a photo album of her life that Caroline had made. There was a knock at the door and Caroline walked in."You ok?"

Elena took a deep breath looking up at her best friend."No. I want it to end the pain the nightmares they won't stop." She hated what he had did to her the pain that he caused her.

Caroline sat down next to Elena she hated seeing what seth was going through she didn't deserve this."Hey he is not going to hurt you again."

"What if he decides he wants to take the baby from me. What if he tries to take me and the baby."

"Elena he is not going to find you because i will not let anything happen to you. You are my best friend and i love you and i will be the best aunt ever to this baby and he will do nothing to harm you."

Elena noddedand hugged her best friend."I love you too care. But he's stronger than you and he's willing to hurt you to get what he wants. He'll hurt you without a care in the world. And i don't  want him to hurt you Caroline."

"I can handle my own Lena but you are human and he raped you he took advantage of you he hurt you and made you into this a girl afriad of any noises in the night afraid that someone is going to hurt you or rape you again. Your pregnant and you and your baby are in danger i am not going to let him near you ever again."
--
Rebekah and Kol were in italy."So now what Klaus is hiding her and Elijah is hunting you."

"Follow me." Kol walked into  a room where a witch by the name of Janelle was waiting. She was standing by a map that had different color dots.

"The red dot is us. Elijah is the yellow he's still in the U.S when we find her i can disable there trackers and then will be able to track all of them."

"Good now find her."

"It wouldn't be easy she is pregnant sure that gives the two of you a connection but they blocked it with dark magic so i need a stronger source and then they aren't just going to give her up and she's not going to just walk out of the house willingly."

Kol smirked."I just need the right motivation and i over heard little gilbert is in Denver."