14

Her due date was here but she there was a chance that she could have him two weeks later. Kol had been having a daddy-daughter day with Aniyah and she was happy for that she didn't want her to feel abandoned after Henrik came. Everyone was gone doing different things and right now all she wanted was for the baby to come. 

"You ok?"

She turned towards the door and saw Kol standing against it holding Aniyah. She was surprised to see him she had thought that he was going to be gone longer with her. "I thought that you were going to be gone the entire day."

"It's complicated." He knew that it was time it was time to let her go and take away the compulsion. It was time to set them free he couldn't be selfish anymore no matter how much he loved her he knew that he didn't deserve her.

"What's complicated?" She had no clue what he was talking about or what was complicated about the father-daughter day he and Aniyah had just been doing.

"We need to talk?" He didn't want to do this in reality he had knew eventually it would have to be done. And had planned it for months from now. But he knew that Caroline was right she didn't deserve this. And it was wrong of him to make her feel this way and give her no control over her own feelings. 

"About?" She didn't like the way he had said that. She was trying to figure out what was going on and she didn't think that she was going to like it. 

"I have to let you go, Elena." It was time for him to set them free to let her go after all the pain that he had caused her. To give her the chance to really live her life and find love.

"What are you talking about?" She didn't like this one bit she didn't understand what he was talking about or better yet why he was doing this.

He walked closer to her setting Aniyah on the bed kneeling in front of her. "Forgive me, princess." He kissed her on her head knowing that this wasn't going to be easy. He didn't want to leave any of them but he knew that they would do so much better without him. 

She felt her eyes swell with tears she didn't like where this was going. She didn't want him to leave her to leave them. "Kol what are you talking about?"

He stood looking at Elena he knew that it was finally time for the truth to come out for the compulsion to come off. "I compelled you and it's time for it to come off." He locked eyes with her. "It's time for the compulsion to come off. You'll remember the truth now you are free to make your own decisions." He broke the compulsion looking at her he loved her he hadn't meant for it to happen but it did and now he had to end this.. "Elena i need you to know I'm sorry for everything that i have ever done to you i fell in love with you when i shouldn't have. And it's time for me to let you go there's an envelope in my top drawer for you everything you need is in there I'm sorry Elena i love you." He flashed out.

==

Definitely cried writing this

The compulsion is off what do you think her reaction will be?