GREY ๛ CHAPTER 03

“Why are you hurting yourself?”

At that moment, Heeseung didn't even understand what Jongseong mean by his statement. He wonder that all these time his love for Jisun is just too obvious for Jongseong to notice.

“What do you mean? I don't understand-”

“Do you think I'm dumb? Heeseung, I can see how huge your love is for Baek Jisun. But please, don't ever waste your time and energy.”

Jongseong does have a point. All these time Heeseung was just wasting his time for Baek Jisun. That's not it anyway, Heeseung doesn't want to give up.

He wants Jisun.

He wants to protect and love her like an idiotic person.

“Why did you even agreed to have lunch with Do Woojae. He's so suspicious, I swear.”
Heeseung sighed hearing lots of assumption about Do Woojae from Jongseong. Jongseong then rolled his eyes, feeling so annoyed.

“Yow! Lee Heeseung!”

Both Heeseung and Jongseong turned their head at the same time as someone called Heeseung's name. His voice echos through the corridor due to his loud and clear words.

“Who is that?” Jongseong asked, flashing his curious and confuse face. Heeseung laughs at how cheerful Jaeyun is. Truly carrying the positive vibes to make everyone's day.

“Yow! We met again.” Jaeyun wrapped his arms on Jongseong and Heeseung's shoulder. Jongseong, who didn't even know him looked at him curiouslyㅡ lowkey judging.

“Who's this?” Jongseong asked.

“Nice to meet you, I'm Sim Jaeyun from Law department and you must be..”

As Jaeyun sticks his hand out for a handshake, he nudged Heeseung's arm signalling Heeseung, asking for Jongseong to introduced himself.

“He's Park Jongseong from Fashion department.” Heeseung laughs, taking Jongseong's hand to let them did a handshake. Jaeyun giggles, proudly shaking his hand with Jongseong.

“Law department, interesting.” Jongseong shrugged, pouting his lips.

“Ayy~ thanks man.” Jaeyun smiles, wrapping his arms on their shoulders again. He's really that friendly, which Heeseung felt thankful for that. He never meet someone like Jaeyun.

“Since we're near to broadcasting room, why don't both of you follow me? I've to check my team for the announcement.” Jaeyun said.

Without letting Jongseong and Heeseung answer anything, Jaeyun dragged them to where he usually make an announcement or did his story telling.

“Why on earth did you take broadcasting as your club? There's tons of it and you choose this?” Jongseong asks as they finally get into the broadcasting room.