GREY ๛ CHAPTER 20

Jisun tiredly closed the door behind her, she just got into her apartment

Jisun tiredly closed the door behind her, she just got into her apartment. With the break up she's going through, it's kind of messing up her mind. She have always love Woojae more than anything but turns out it was just a stupid bet.

Can't believe she's that stupid for loving someone who plays with her feelings. Then there's someone who's truly loves her, Heeseung never gives up on trying to catch her attention and even her love. Jisun went to her room, again, she was hurt when she saw Woojae's photos hung on the wall.

She broke into her tears. She cupped her mouth as she was feeling so hurt for being dumb. Not realising things especially leaving Heeseung behind just for Woojae's sake.

How is she going to face Heeseung after what happened? She was ashamed of herself. Heeseung probably won't talk to her again because he promised himself to move on after the confession.

She lost her two favourite person in her life in one day. She sniffed as she saw the present Heeseung bought for her. She still haven't look at it but now she's going to. The first thing she saw a glass bottle with three small colour paper in it. She take a look on the title.

It was a reminder from Heeseung. Each papers is a reminder from him to her. It was yellow, red and blue colour papers. She couldn't help to smile to see how neat Heeseung handwriting is. Her eyes stucked somewhere on the bottle.

💛 Things I love about you
❤️ I love you papers
💙 Reasons why I love you

Slowly, Jisun took each colour papers. It's clear that Heeseung was madly in love with him, yet she never noticed how hard he has been trying. She felt so stupid for that. She'll never forgive herself for doing that to Heeseung.

She took the blue one first, “You made me feel some type of way, Jisun. That feeling will never change.” she read it, and then she took the yellow paper.

“Your beautiful eyes reflect yourself. I'm glad that I found you.” she bite her lips, preventing herself from crying again. Ever since Heeseung confessed his feelings, she blame herself more and more.

The last paper, red in colour, she open it slowly, knowing that it was the most expensive words coming from someone. Someone that is very special to her, someone that really appreciate her.

“I love you,” she read it and finally tears were pooling on her beautiful eyes. She didn't feel anything when she broke up with Do Woojae but Heeseungㅡ she finally realised that Heeseung was actually worth to love.

She put it away and saw a bouquet of yellow tulip that is wilting. That flower looks so sad and it reflects how Heeseung feels. There's something on the bouquet that caught Jisun's eyes. A card, that's probably Heeseung's letter.

Baek Jisun,

You were my world, my everything but I know sooner or later, my feelings will eventually fade. I know it's worth when I wait but I know It won't work. Every moments with you is just so amazing and memorable.