GREY ๛ CHAPTER 27

“Heeseung! Heeseung, please open your eyes!”

Blood was all over Heeseung and Jisun, especially her clothes. She helped the nurses to push the stretchers along the way to the emergency room. She's couldn't think straight at that moment, she's afraid that something might happens to Heeseung. He was fighting for his life and she'll blame herself for that.

“You can't come in! Please stay here.” Jisun took a step back as the nurse gently stopped her. She couldn't stop crying, she leaned herself on the wall. Her clothes, her hand was covered by Heeseung's bloods. She took her phone, immediately call someone that came on her mind.

Sim Jaeyun.

Minutes after that, Jaeyun finally picked up her calls. The moment she heard Jaeyun's voice, she broke into her tears again. She's afraid that they might hate her for what happened. She cupped her mouth trying to stop crying knowing that Jaeyun will ask if he know that she's crying.

“Hello? Yah Baek Jisun, why are you calling me this late huh? I was busy trying to contact Heeseung, he haven't come home yet.”

“Do you know where he is? Don't get me wrong but maybe he texted you or something-”

“Jaeyun,” Jisun said between her sobs. She couldn't hold it anymore. She became more guilty as Jaeyun was actually waiting for Heeseung to come home.

“Wait.. are you crying? Hey, what's wrong?” Jaeyun's soft voice managed to calm her down.

“Heeseung. He's at the hospital right now. Please, please come faster.”

“What?!”

With that Jaeyun immediately ended up the call. Jisun shoved her phone on her pocket back. Heeseung's backpack was with her. She wiped her tears away, trying to stay strong. She know Heeseung will wake up, she's sure for that.

An hour has passed, Jisun still wait for the doctor to come out. She was leaning her head at the wall, Jaeyun and Jongseong was there too. Jongseong was calling Heeseung's parents and Jaeyun was patiently wait for the doctor to come out.

Somehow the three friends promises fade away just like that. Their vacation has been cancelled after knowing Heeseung was at the hospital. Luckily they just bought the flight tickets.

“Are you okay?” Jaeyun asked, worried about Jisun. She looks so pale and her eyes were puffy from crying. She shakes her head, obviously she's not okay.

“It was all my fault. I'm ready to accept everything even if his father didn't let me see Heeseung again.”

“It's not your fault, Jisun. It's all fate and you can't change it. Besides, he's trying to save you.” Jaeyun said slowly wrapping his hand around Jisun, just to calm her down. Whatever it is, Jisun will always be his friend.

Minutes after that, Jongseong came back with both of Heeseung's parents and at the same time, the doctor came out from the emergency room. Three of them wait there as Heeseung's parents follow the doctor just to discuss what happened to Heeseung.