GREY ๛ CHAPTER 18

"Did you bring my nintendo?"

Jaeyun looked at Heeseung disbelief, at that situation of him, he really asked for his nintendo. He rolls his eyes not answering the eldest as he keep on scrolling through his social media.

"Do you really think that I got time for bringing your nintendo? I rushed you to this freaking hospital, Heeseung." the youngest nagged causing Heeseung groaned as Jaeyun keep on nagging at him.

"I didn't passed out! I was just tired and I have fever, that's it." Heeseung argue, Jaeyun ended up chuckling as he put his phone away.

"But who ended up getting admitted at this hospital?" Jaeyun smiles. Heeseung groaned, laying down at the hospital bed. Hospital smells good but he just can't stay there, he hate it.

"I called Jongseong and he said he's on the way-"

"Should I just confess my feelings to Jisun and move on? I promise I'll move on after that." The eldest asked, staring at the ceiling. Jaeyun gulps, not knowing what to answer him.

But if that's what Heeseung wants, he'll support him. Heeseung have been through a lot. It's kind of sad seeing him like that. Jisun deserve to be happy too but Jaeyun can't stand her selfishness.

"It's your decision, Heeseung. We can just support you but it's better to not hoping anymore." the youngest smile causing Heeseung to close his eyes. He need to make up his decisions as soon as he can.

He loves Baek Jisun. More than anything, he never love someone like he love Baek Jisun. But now as he realised that she will never love him back, he will stop trying. He had enough of it.

It's for his own good, as well as Jisun. She'll live happily with Do Woojae by her side. Seeing Jisun happy is enough for Heeseung. That's what he wanted.

"I think Jongseong is here, you should rest."

"He's here with Jisun, right?" Jaeyun stopped and nodded as he turn to face Heeseung. Heeseung just gave him a small smile and nod.

Without wasting any time, Jaeyun headed out from the ward and he saw Jongseong and Jisun headed towards him. To be honest, he's not happy seeing Jisun to be there with them.

It's true that he consider Jisun as his closest friend in his department but the question is why would she did that to Heeseung? She can just tell Heeseung that she's not coming that night.

"How's Heeseung?" Jisun asked causing Jaeyun to chuckles. She's unbelievable.

"Do you really think he's okay?" Jaeyun snapped, staying calm as he crossed his arms on his chest. Jisun's expression changed, didn't expect that Jaeyun will answer her like that.

"Jaeyun, I was just asking you. I didn't-"

"Can both of you stop? Stop being childish for once. Let's just go inside." Jongseong snapped, glaring at both of them and then went inside Heeseung's ward. Jaeyun followed him as he was so annoyed with Jisun.