GREY ๛ CHAPTER 11

“What is this?” Jisun asked herself when she saw a bouquet of flower inside her locker

“What is this?” Jisun asked herself when she saw a bouquet of flower inside her locker. There's no name or cards on it and that made her even more confused. She took it out and stare at it for seconds.
It was a bouquet of yellow tulips.

“Jaeyun,” Jisun said just as soon as she went inside her classroom with the flower. She loves flower so much that's why she didn't hesitate to accept the flower. Besides, it still look fresh and beautiful.

“Where did you get that?” Jaeyun asked, moving his gaze to his ipad back for doing his notes. Jisun giggles while staring at the flower.

“I have no clue but I found it inside my locker. Could it be Do Woojae?” Jisun asked happily. Jaeyun side-eye Jisun, there's no way Woojae would do that. Well, maybe he did.

“Can I see your paper earlier? I can't really hear the recorder.” Jisun asked, Jaeyun handed the paper where he listed all the important notes from the recorder.

Jaeyun actually felt so curious about why Jisun didn't talk about Heeseung nowadays. It was just all about Do Woojae. Looking at her face, she has been so happy without even asking about Heeseung.

Unlike Heeseung, he always asked about Jisun whenever he's with Jaeyun. Every single time they meet, he will always asked how's she doing. Jaeyun wonder what's going on between them.

Heeseung looks so upset whenever he talk about Jisun. He even said that Jisun never response to his messages or calls. If it's was Jaeyun, he will just give up and never try again. Unlike Heeseung, he was trying and never give up on Jisun.

He's amazing, he'd say.

“Have you talk to Heeseung? He has been trying to talk to you.” Jaeyun said, his eyes never left his ipad. Even though he know the answer, he needed to know the truth about why Jisun suddenly acting so strange with her close friend.

“I did and we talked.” she answered it shortly but she was lying. Jaeyun hates when someone's lying to him especially when he asked something important. He can't stand that.

Sure, Jaeyun is cheerful when he's with his friends but he have his other sides too. When it comes to something important that includes his friend especially Heeseung and Jongseong, he will never want to hear lies.

“You know I hate when someone's lying. What is actually happening to both of you?” Jaeyun asked again. This time, he looks at Jisun.

“There's nothing happening! Can you stop? I'm trying to do my works.” She really wants to end the conversation especially when it is about Heeseung. Jaeyun huffed, rolling his eyes.

“You can't be so mean to someone just to protect your dearest boyfriend's feeling. Do you think I'm stupid?” Jaeyun asked sarcastically. Instead of saying anything, Jisun stay quiet.

“I got to go. I have broadcasting meeting.” Jaeyun said nonchalantly as he packed his things and then leave the classroom, leaving Jisun alone.