GREY ๛ CHAPTER 05

SeonA Medical Centre, South Korea

Director Lee Seongyeom automatically let out a sigh when he couldn't even reach his son. He tried to call him numerous time and it's obvious that his son block his number.

Few minutes of trying to call his son with the office's phone, he finally gave up as his son will never answer his call. Stubbornㅡ that's how his son behaving lately.

A soft knock was heard on his office's door, revealing his secretary. Secretary Ha put the paperwork on the table and bowed politely towards Director Lee Seongyeom.

“Secretary Ha, have you tried talking to my son?”

A sudden question from the Director made Secretary Ha shakes his head. It's true that he has been trying but all of it was useless. It's hard talking to the Director's son. Every number that he use for contacting the Director's son has been blocked.

“What can I help you with your son, Director Lee?”

The silence from Director Lee Seongyeom made Secretary Ha wait patiently. It seems like he's thinking something but somehow his expression told him to just not do it.

“Lee Heeseung, my son, is a very stubborn child. When it comes to me, he will never listen. We'll see how we're going to approach him.” said Director Lee.

Lee Heeseung was never that stubborn when it comes to his father but due to what happened for the past few years, Heeseung changed. That incident made Heeseung hate and never want to talk to his father.

Heeseung was a sweet child back then. He listen to his parents very well, he treats them right but not until something happened that caused his heart scattered into pieces.

“How is he doing in his study?” Director Lee ask again.

Every single thing about Lee Heeseung, whether it's bad or good it will be inform straightly to Director Leeㅡ such as Heeseung's grades and penalty points.

“So far he's doing alright. He's the top student in his department and he doesn't have his penalty point yet.” said Secretary Ha.

“Good. Keep your eyes on him.” receiving orders and finally getting dismissed, Secretary Ha then stepped out of the office. Working with Director Lee for few years, Secretary Ha know exactly what happened to the family.

A tragic incident, he'd say.

◌ GREY ◌