GREY ๛ CHAPTER 25

[a chapter where I'm going to reveal everything about Heeseung's parents

[a chapter where I'm going to reveal everything about Heeseung's parents.]

Few years ago, Director Lee Seongyeom was a nobody. He was just an ordinary college student, who took part time jobs at several places just to make sure his wife could live her daily life perfectly. It's hard but he can't give up that easily because he have a son, Lee Heeseung.

It's hard to admit that his relationship with his wife wasn't that good. He's married to an actress and a model that is so successful despite of her young age. He won't say that having Heeseung is a mistake, it was actually a wonderful present for him. He's happy to have Heeseung but her wife seems not happy.

Everyday, his wife, Yoo Seobin will be mad at him for not trying to get a real job. How can he do that when he's trying to finish his college. Being a father at such young age is hard but he will never say that because he loves Seobin, a mother to Heeseung. His one and only child.

When Heeseung was one, his wife came to back to the industry. She got lots of drama offers, modeling and that made her travel here and there. Seongyeom couldn't say anything about it because he loves her and he wants her to always be successful. Because of that kind of mindset, Seongyeom decided to take a maid for Heeseung.

He was busy with part time and also college, he couldn't look after Heeseung. He met someone that is on the same age as him, named Kang Areum that is willingly to take care of his son. An elegant looking woman, who's good at house chores, cooking and more. She was looking for work and Seongyeom thinks it's a good idea to take her as Heeseung's temporary maid.

She basically raised Heeseung. She was the one who change heeseung's diaper, the one who always be there for Heeseung whenever he's sick. She loves Heeseung like her own kid. Except for night time, she didn't spend her time with Heeseung.

One day, there's news where Actress and Model Yoo Seobin involves into car accident when she's still in New York. That breaks Seongyeom heart the most, at first he thinks he lost her but somehow he didn't. He found her years after that, it's just that she lost her memories and she didn't even remember her own child. She just remember her husband, Lee Seongyeom.

Because of that happened, Kang Areum lives under the same roof with Lee Seongyeom just because he wants her to take care of Heeseung as he look for her life. As Heeseung was growing up, he believes that Kang Areum was his mother because she's always been there for him.

Kang Areum was also the one who helped Lee Seongyeom to start his own career. Start from owning a small clinic until he is finally an owner of SeonA Medical Centre. She sincerely help him since her family member are willing to help Seongyeom to start his own career.