GREY ๛ CHAPTER 07

"Shall I quit physic club and join music instead? Music club is so fun, thanks to y'all idiots

"Shall I quit physic club and join music instead? Music club is so fun, thanks to y'all idiots."

Jaeyun giggles at his own words. At that point, he's really comfortable being friend with Heeseung and Jongseong. They're the friends that Jaeyun has been hanging out with.

Jaeyun have his own reason for not wanting friends from his department except for Baek Jisun.

Heeseung, Jongseong and Jisun are the main reason why he always attend university. Besides it's his final year of university.

"Who are you calling idiots, you idiot? Geez, I can't stand your annoying ass." Jongseong rolled his eyes, glaring at Jaeyun who was giving him a boxy smile.

"I mean look at me though? I can dance now, thank to you man!"

Jongseong groaned as he annoyed when Jaeyun wrapped his arm around Jongseong's shoulder. Jaeyun kept on shaking Jongseong, just to tease him.

"I forgot something!"

"You startled me!" Jaeyun jumps as Heeseung sudden scream. He held his chest as Jongseong kept on laughing at the youngest.

"Forgot what? Your practical test?" Jongseong asks. Since Heeseung sounds so serious and even stopped doing his work on his laptop.

A sudden action from Heeseung made his friends looked at him confusedly. Heeseung was trying to find something on his black backpack.

"This one, I forgot to give you." An envelope was given to Jaeyun. Jaeyun wondered what envelope was that, if it was from the university then why was it at Heeseung?

"Someone have a crush on you, obviously." Heeseung said as if he can read what's on Jaeyun's mind. That statement from Heeseung made Jongseong bursts into his laughter.

"At this dumbass? What was she thinking?" Jongseong teases Jaeyun playfully, earning a chuckles from Heeseung.

"Let me see her name!" Jongseong snatched the letter from Jaeyun's hand. At that point, Jaeyun couldn't stand Jongseong being super annoying.

"What? No name?" Jongseong said earning a chuckles from Jaeyun as he snatched his letter back from Jongseong. Heeseung shakes his head, continue doing his work.

Lately, he's been busy doing all his assignments and he has been spending times with Jisun too. He wonder if Do Woojae was okay about it since Jisun never tell him that she's with Heeseung.

"Didn't you two have classes?" Heeseung asked, never look away from his laptop screen.

"I don't but Jongseong did. I wish I can go home though but I'm on duty on broadcasting." Jaeyun replied, started to packed his things.

"I have one more class and have to finish my assignment. How about you? You're going home right?"

Heeseung shakes his head, replying to Jongseong. He's not going home though, he promise to go somewhere with Jisun. He was waiting for Jisun, that's why he was with Jaeyun and Jongseong.