GREY ๛ CHAPTER 08

It was almost weekend and that's mean their last semester is close

It was almost weekend and that's mean their last semester is close. University is so tiring especially when it comes to the assignments. Jisun was currently working on her laptop for her works. Besides, Jisun was waiting for Do Woojae.

Since Do Woojae said he will finished his chemistry practical in few minutes, Jisun decided to wait at him at the student zone.

Minutes after that, Do Woojae show up and immediately took a seat in front of Jisun without saying anything. Jisun found him weird because usually he will give Jisun a hug.

“How was the practical? Is it going well?” instead of answering, Woojae hummed. He then begin to do his work again.

“Hey, you okay?” Jisun asked, caressing her boyfriend's hand. A smile on her face made Do Woojae sighs. It's actually nothing but why did he have to know that she's going somewhere with Heeseung through his friends?

“It's nothing. Just do your work.” Woojae has no courage to tell her about thatㅡ about him being jealous to Heeseung. Heeseung is his friend and also Jisun's bestfriend.

Woojae feels like he has no right to be madㅡ otherwise, Jisun might think Woojae being so overacting.

“Did I do something wrong? Just tell me everything, I'll fix my mistakes.” Jisun said again, still caressing Woojae's hand. She doesn't like Woojae being secretive.

“I won't tell you because this involves Heeseung in it.”

Heeseung?

Do Woojae sighed, realising what he what he said. Jisun's facial expression changed when Woojae mentioned Heeseung. Jisun bit her lips, knowing what's happening on her boyfriend.

“Look, I know Heeseung is your friend but why must I know that you're going to your parents house through my friends?”

“I went there with Heeseung because Chaera wants to meet him. That's it-”

“I get it. I get that, there's nothing wrong about that. But why can't you tell me yourself?” Jisun sighed, she had no idea Woojae will be this mad.

He bite his lips, trying to calm down and never raised his voice towards Jisun. What kind of relationship is that? Knowing nothing about his girlfriend went somewhere with other boy?

“Okay, I'm sorry. I won't do the same mistake. What do you want me do to? Avoid him-”

“I'm not saying that you should avoid him, Baek Jisun. Heeseung is your friend, he have feelings too. What will he thinks if you avoid him?”

Woojae was trying to be fair and not try to not being selfish. Heeseung have feelings too, if he asked Jisun to avoid him, then Heeseung might think negative about himself.

That's not right.

“Just think where your mistake is. I have to go, I have class.”

Watching Woojae walks away from her does made her having mixed feelings. That was the first time Woojae were dissapointed at her.