GREY ๛ CHAPTER 24

Jaeyun was about to went to his father office but then he stopped as he saw his brother's room door wide open

Jaeyun was about to went to his father office but then he stopped as he saw his brother's room door wide open. He pouts as he furrowed his eyebrows, Jaeyoung never left his room door open. He went to his room but then a smile slightly appears on his face.

No wonder he didn't close the door, Haru was sleeping on the bed. Her small body was surrounded by pillows making her look so adorable in Jaeyun's eyes. He gently caressed Haru's little head.

"You're going to be Jaeyun's forever little girl," Jaeyun whispered, smiling like an idiot. His eyes never left Haru as he was adoring her.

"What are you doing?" he was startled and almost cursing but he immediately cupped his mouth. He can't just curse in front of Haru eventhough she's peacefully sleeping. Jaeyun cleared his throat when Jaeyoung was approaching him.

"Watching her sleeping, obviously." Jaeyun said without looking at his brother. Jaeyoung didn't answer anything instead of taking seat beside Jaeyun. Jaeyun just couldn't stop staring at how beautiful Haru is.

"Haru changed my life. Having her in my life made me realised that family is everything. I couldn't just neglect her, she is my daughter and I'm willing to take everything even if dad will kick me from this house."

Honestly Jaeyun feel bad when Jaeyoung said that. He can see that Jaeyoung changed a lot since they fight months ago. Jaeyun saw Jaeyoung staring at her daughter with full of love and adoration. He held Haru's small hand, caressing it.

"Dad won't do that. You're his son, besides he accepted Haru as his grandchild. There's no way dad will do something like that, just don't think negatively. Haru is a present for you and Kayra." Jaeyun smile, trying to comfort his brother. He know Jaeyoung will be a great father to Sim Haru.

"I'm sorry for everything, Jaeyun. Everything that have I done to you. I know shouldn't do that, we're both a grown up man. I feel stupid for fighting with you just because of wanting dad's attention." Jaeyoung admitted causing Jaeyun to chuckles.

"It's fine, siblings always to that. I just want you to know that nobody will kick you from this house. Haru will growing up in this house. You'll be a great father." Jaeyun fist bumped his brother.

"Thank you, Jaeyun."

"No worries. I'll get going now, I have to see dad."

Jaeyoung nodded and with that Jaeyun went out from Jaeyoung's room. He's glad that his relationship with Jaeyoung is going back to normal, as he should. Jaeyun knocked his father's office before entering it.

"Dad,"

"Yes?"

Jaeyun took a seat in front of his father. He wanted to discuss about the vacation that he's going to do with Heeseung and Jongseong. They promised each others to go on a vacation after their graduation. Besides, that the only way Jaeyun and Jongseong can help Heeseung to move on.